Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Omnipotent One
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default OMG x2!!

Penis theft panic hits city..

KINSHASA (Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

Reports of so-called penis snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Rumors of penis theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo's sprawling capital of some 8 million inhabitants. They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Purported victims, 14 of whom were also detained by police, claimed that sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.
Yahoo! News - Reuters

Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:38 AM   #2
Daemon Poster
Default Re: OMG x2!!

LOL I'd BE PISSED!!! hahahahah

Jesus died for me and you.
AMD Athlon II 250 3.6ghz | ASRock N68C-S | Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 3850 PCI-E 512MB | SteelSeries Siberia USB Soundcard | Western Digital 250GB | LOGISYS 575watt PSU | Crucial 2GB ram DDR3
Fanatic4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:32 AM   #3
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to esa193
Default Re: OMG x2!!

id rather die with out my weenier
antec 900, q6600, 4G, 500G, 160G, 9800gtx, 780i, 47in 1080ptv, 5.1 surround sound

MacArthur wrestling pwns!
esa193 is offline   Reply With Quote

« omg! | ahhhh »