OMG is this true?

Just came across this article. Makes me quite mad actually.
He was a good guy

Christians report Robin Williams is in hell

Those heartless goons.

The man is dead now. It is rude to give judgements on him that way. If anything, they should wish him forgiveness and a peaceful rest :(

If they are true believers, they should know that it is completely up to God to decide his fate.

Those heartless goons.

The man is dead now. It is rude to give judgements on him that way. If anything, they should wish him forgiveness and a peaceful rest :(

If they are true believers, they should know that it is completely up to God to decide his fate.

giphy.gif

He hanged himself... not terribly peaceful. He was a very troubled and depressed person but no one really did anything about it. We don't know all the details but I would say there were warning signs people ignored.

Ist of all RIP Robin Williams.

That is correct we don't know the circumstances leading up to death, Please don't assume no one did not do any thing about it or there were warning signs people ignored.
I had a brother who committed suicide many years ago, no one was any the wiser of his intentions & this is something I my family & friends have to live with for the rest of our lives as there were no signs of him seeking attention or help or displaying signs of trouble.

People can be very clever hiding their true feelings/problems.

Back
Top Bottom