Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-11-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
Golden Master

Default OMG, Transformers sequel already in the works!!!

Apparently, there was already a Transformers 2 in the works before Transformers 1 came out.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/04/...n-development/

Michael Bays Transformers wont hit movie theater screens until mid-summer - two months from today to be exact. Yet, Dreamworks is already planning a sequel.

Transformers producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura told the LA Times that the studio liked what theyve seen so much so that they are already developing a Transformers sequel script. No word on who is involved, but I would suspect that screenwriters Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman would be involved (if they can find time away from JJ Abrams Star Trek and Michael Bays 2010 film 2012: The War for Souls).

I told you so, that another Star Trek movie is coming out, hehe.

Old 08-11-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
In Runtime

Default Re: OMG, Transformers sequel already in the works!!!

whattt omg, its gonna so sick, that was an amazing movie, you know wat else would be cool if the director from 300 made like a modern combat movie

shagadelicman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 08:27 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to esa193

if the directer of 300 made a war movie i think i would
shit my pants it would be so great

MacArthur wrestling pwns!
esa193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

I heard that they're trying to get the director of 300 to work on the World of Warcraft movie set for 2009 release, either him or the guy who directed the most recent Batman installment. Either one would do great imo.
| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341
kchi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:02 PM   #5
Golden Master

Even Michael Bay has tons of idea for the next Transformers movie. He want to implement a lot more but he want to make sure that the first movie did really well. Ha, that's an udnerstatement. The first movie did EXCELLENT.

Yup, a second one is scheduled to come out hopefully in 2009 according to rumors. By that time, we'll all be using quad cores and 8-core CPUs along with DDR3.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀

Whens the ETA on the first one to hit the store shelves? So many movies I wanna see but I only go to the theater for a movie I really really want to see.
ߧ∩H♠H䎀 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:16 PM   #7
Golden Master

Rumor has it that it may be here Thanksgiving or December sometime. Those may be way off though or might not even be true. It's hard to say, but what I can tell you is that here will be 2 versions:

1- A regular version with no extras (just a director commentary).

2.- A multi-disc version with the movie w/ director's commentary and additional disc(s) with tons of extra stuff.

Transformers will also be available on HD-DVD and Blu-ray formats.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:24 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOwner View Post
Rumor has it that it may be here Thanksgiving or December sometime. Those may be way off though or might not even be true. It's hard to say, but what I can tell you is that here will be 2 versions:

1- A regular version with no extras (just a director commentary).

2.- A multi-disc version with the movie w/ director's commentary and additional disc(s) with tons of extra stuff.

Transformers will also be available on HD-DVD and Blu-ray formats.
WOW didn't think it would be that long I normally pick up the regular version unless the extended version is the same price. Don't really watch the bonus stuff unless i'm really bored.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:28 PM   #9
Golden Master

For the Transformers, I would really love to see all the bonuses. I want to see how the special effects were created and the storyline involved. I also hear that there may be a special edition in which the old animated Transformers movie will be bundled with the new one. That, I'm not sure either. Lots and lots of rumors flying....
Old 08-11-2007, 10:49 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOwner View Post
For the Transformers, I would really love to see all the bonuses. I want to see how the special effects were created and the storyline involved. I also hear that there may be a special edition in which the old animated Transformers movie will be bundled with the new one. That, I'm not sure either. Lots and lots of rumors flying....
Now that would be cool. I used to love watching the transformers when I was a kid.