omg these two pics made me laugh

ahahaahahaha....
john123 said:
8931584383769248.JPG
me in 5 years..cept thatll be a laptop or something.

Looks as though it moght have been rigged, two guys come in, with all the leads & cables hanging free, drape them across the floor, connections out of view, one guy sits down, faces it, looking concentrated, quick shot & out....90 seconds max!, the guy in green is staring at the short burst of activity, something on a smaller scale happened in a London Macdonalds a couple of years back, the story was in all the nationals, a guy & a gal entered, erected an ironing board, the gal poses, "ironing", the guy takes the shot, & they're out & gone, a month later, a similar occurence in France, more daring, it was staged in a high class restaurant, passing gendarmes saw it.
It seemed to be a short lived craze.

Well, I was in a starbucks in glasgow not long ago. I had my laptop with the power plugged in, my phone plugged into that, my camera plugged in.. and I was using the WiFi!

Brookfield said:
Looks as though it moght have been rigged, two guys come in, with all the leads & cables hanging free, drape them across the floor, connections out of view, one guy sits down, faces it, looking concentrated, quick shot & out....90 seconds max!, the guy in green is staring at the short burst of activity, something on a smaller scale happened in a London Macdonalds a couple of years back, the story was in all the nationals, a guy & a gal entered, erected an ironing board, the gal poses, "ironing", the guy takes the shot, & they're out & gone, a month later, a similar occurence in France, more daring, it was staged in a high class restaurant, passing gendarmes saw it.
It seemed to be a short lived craze.
I'm commenting on my own post, I know, but doesn't anyone admit that this was highly possibly a set-up, considering the two incidences I related, that actually happened??

Back
Top Bottom