Omg Omg Omg, The Heroes Of Might And Magic V Demo Is Out!

Eh, I still think the best RPG out is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I could seriously skip school just to play that game. It's so addicting.

I just played the demo and its awesome. Id say its the best one yet! You guys have to download it. I fun stuff.

alvino said:
Eh, I still think the best RPG out is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I could seriously skip school just to play that game. It's so addicting.

honestly. I think oblivion isn't even a very good game. Sure for the 1st like 20h it was very nice etc. But there is just nothing special to it. I don't know what it is missing, but it just can't keep me infront of the computer for a long time. The moment I got it I played alot, like that 20h in 2 days :) (my friend came over and then we just ate pizza, drinked coke and played oblivion (and some other games too) for 2 days :)) but after that it just hasn't been so interesting.

Okay that was kinda off topic. And these 2 are different kind of games, even though both are RPG.

Just started to DL the demo, I bet it's gonna be awesome. HOMM has always been one of the best games there is, IV was a disappointment but still quite good. I have very high hopes for this, since the HOMM III was one of the best games I've ever played.

Well the thing that Obilvion mastered is a complete world without the need for multiplayer. Unlike World of Warcraft or Guild Wars, which rely heavily on multiplayer, Oblivion has everything contained in one virtual world.

I do agree with you to a certain point though. Oblivion is so big that it becomes one of it's weaknesses. Just exploring around gets boring after a while, although you can quickly go back and forth between towns once you've been there.

I love Multiplayer games, I feel there's a challenge. I play The Myth Of Soma kicks ass, I don't care if it's graphics arn't as good as World of warcraft, it's intentions were good. :D

It's very quirky but excellent, huge, yes I'pose you'd call it RPG, masses of monsters & demons to do battle with, I played the last one on PS2, another PS2 game I liked a lot was The Bard's tale [2005] official US Playstation magazine gave it 90%, one of their highest %'s
Earn enough in battles & you can hire a boat, landing near castles, enter, & fight hordes of different monsters, if you defeat all them, then the owner of the castle, you get loads of cash & advance through the ranks, ultimately to Knight, all ranks are on a horse, if you haven't played it, do so, it's a must not sure if it's on PC

Back
Top Bottom