IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Nothing

tell me , what games are like these that I could play:

Command and conquer
Empire Earth
Age of Empires

Must be online !

Also same with this, what other games like these could I play that you rank up on:

Runescape (to kiddish)
WOW

?
my friend and I wouldn't mind a new game to start on, we are thinking of CAC3 TW, Because we have 2 friends who live down the street from us (same road) and we go round theirs now and again but he always brags about him and his friend being all this and that on the game command and conquer so what where going to do is 1st buy Command and Conquer, practise on it, and then do me and my friend vs 2 of other friends who say their well good and that, where going to get undercover names so they don't have a clue who it is and train up on the game and whoop their ass

Games that will rank you up, you mean rank up as in Levels or ranking up as in when you win you get exp in your profile?

WoW - Level up
WC3 - earn xp for your profile and ladder.

There the ones I play, and I have heard others like WoW like AoC, GW and Warhammer (which is coming soon)

If you want a game like AOE and C&C try Civilization 4 or Medieval 2: Total War.

Games that will rank you up, you mean rank up as in Levels or ranking up as in when you win you get exp in your profile?

WoW - Level up

There the ones I play, and I have heard others like WoW like AoC, GW and Warhammer (which is coming soon)

2X on WC3.

WoW - Level up

wc3 is a good game like wow i like it haha all the custom games are so good and the normal games where you get heros and rank them up and stuff haha good game and WoW i dunno never liked it tryed it for 2 14 day trials and hated it i like silkroad ALOT better =\ just my opinion

Played silkroad, watched someone play wow. Both are horrible IMO. I wish Blizzard had just added to WC3. Like more units, maps, terrains, heroes, etc and improved on the graphics, maybe add a RPG mode. So if someone made a custom game rpg the interface could be changed. It would have owned. I wouldn't mind paying $15 for that. But for wow, no way in hell.

Back
Top Bottom