Omg, lucky uncle!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Hey, well you all know about DELL bringing out that amazing pc, that just owns us all, well my friends uncle is getting one, because he works for DELL. All the DELL staff that helped with the making of it, (evan if they just made tea in meetings discussing it) - well all the staff who helped get one...

A quick run over specs for people who dont know about:

"Proving they can run with the big dogs like Voodoo and Alienware, Dell introduced their XPS 600 Renegade during Michael Dell's keynote. You're immediately drawn to the custom painted case courtesy of Mike Lavallee from Killer Paint, but it's what inside that matters most. Fired by a factory overclocked Intel Extreme Edition running at 4.26GHz, the Renegade fully supports four graphics cards. To be more specific, those zippy cards are NVIDIA's GeForce 7800 SLI cards; two fit in the PCI-Express slots and two more are slaved from those, each with 512MB of memory. Can you say super high res at mucho frames per second? Storage is a non-issue as Dell planned ahead with one 10,000 RPM 150GB drive and two 250GB drives running at 7,200 RPM. Dell expects this custom hardware available by end of the month and we're looking at the $4,000 to $7,000 range, depending on options. Not that there's room for more in this hot box, but what else could or would you add?"

My friend will have one of those in his house! With the 30" screen, so I may just be over there one hell of alot from now on. He doesnt evan game though...his uncle plays a few, and cousins play Sims and all that, but you can run that on Vtech lol

When Im round there, ill run SuperPI, 3D mark, all that, and ill run FPS tests, and ill take a few pics, and you can all drool.

Yeah, but its got quad SLI..thats 2GB memory altogether! hes guna get 4GB ram in there - a 10K hard drive and 2x250gb 7200rpm...it will rule.

Well, this goes to show that Dell is nw the King of The Castle when it comes to custom PCs. First they dominate the pre-built PC market, now they have the best pre-built Custom PC. Wow...will Dell ever stop? :confused:

Just a desperate attempt for sale. They have lost a lot of customers as of late. I dont really like dell no more, after they sent there tech to India..

Desperate attempt? Dude, if it was a desperate attempt, why would they market a $7,000 computer? They would LOSE money. They aren't desperate, they're going quite well right now.

JustinMcG67 said:
Well, this goes to show that Dell is nw the King of The Castle when it comes to custom PCs. First they dominate the pre-built PC market, now they have the best pre-built Custom PC. Wow...will Dell ever stop? :confused:

You've got it bad. :(

Back
Top Bottom