Omg, i'm such an idiot!

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
Just about 3 hours ago, i was going to a friends house to watch prison break and 24. On the way, I was a little low on the gas, and i knew if i didnt fill up, my mom would have a fit. So i filled up... keep in mind its -20 Celsious and with the windchill it was -35C.... so i was kinda rushing cause my hands froze within 10 seconds. So after i filledup, i ran into the car and drove off. At 10 , i get outisde, hope in my car, and i notice my gas latch is wide open, i was like wtff. and look......... no fuel cap... so ofcourse after i cursed at myself, i drove over to the gas station, no LUCK becauise there is i think 40km\h winds outside so kiss that baby goodbye... now i just gotta find myself a cap and put it on before the parents find out :)

lol my parents mercury villager 95'

EDIT: what the hell are those things called, i'm trying to search it on google, but i dont know the exact wording.... gas cap??.... fuel cap? lol HELP

no it is a gas/fuel cap. in the morning take the car down to autoparts store and ask for a new one. hopefully they have one, unless you have a auto-aid store :shiver:

Gotta remember to put that sucker back on....lol. Mine is attached so it can't get lost.

Back
Top Bottom