OMG! Im havng a petition signed against me!!!!

Jamxx said:
That is ridiculous! 2 stroke engines are incredible! I don't know why but they're awesome. Especially those little nitro engines... anyone know what I'm talking about? :D

afraid not, i'm just a nerd with little knowledge outside the steel box housing my computer components.

Yeha, the world is unfair. I had one of those similar to me. I played basketball outside my house for a while. then, one day, I get a letter that says a whole bunch of people all got together and agreed that I should only play for 1 hour a day between the time period of 12pm and 6pm. It really sucked. Either that or they would move to legal terms. Apparently some baby couldn't sleep. Wtf...? Yeah, I know what you're feeling. They gave me no warning either. Now I just go to my gym and play basketball for as long as I want.

Ah... Well, here's a little help.

mt-labali-03.jpg

That's bone stock but I have a nice blue-anondized muffler as well as other things.

jac006 said:
Yeha, the world is unfair. I had one of those similar to me. I played basketball outside my house for a while. then, one day, I get a letter that says a whole bunch of people all got together and agreed that I should only play for 1 hour a day between the time period of 12pm and 6pm. It really sucked. Either that or they would move to legal terms. Apparently some baby couldn't sleep. Wtf...? Yeah, I know what you're feeling. They gave me no warning either. Now I just go to my gym and play basketball for as long as I want.

Get this:

A couple of friends and I were once was using my neighbors basketball hoop, (I knew the guy, and he didn't care as long as I didn't break anything), so here I am, using his hoop, playing basketball with my friends, and after about 20 minutes, this guy across the street starts screaming at me..

"Hey, you are disturbing that family, if you do not leave them alone right now, I am going to call the police on you." I say "uhh.. what?" he goes "you heard me, you little sh*t." so he pulls out his cell phone and calls the police on me, so I just sit there and wait.. eventually the police show up, and the guy rambles on about how we were disturbing the peace.

The officer comes over and talks to us, we all tell him what happened, and the officer just said to us, "Don't mind this guy, he has...'problems'... if you get what I mean.."

*shrugs*

Sweet!
Jamxx said:
Ah... Well, here's a little help.

mt-labali-03.jpg

My bikes in the garage (stripped down to an engine) getting a £200 ($325) Makeover. So at least no one can moan for a few weeks

Hahaha, get some like exasust kit (that makes it louder right?) And because your already going to be banned from riding it, ride it one last time and say:

Suck on this!!

I swear, that little booger is so loud. Hittin' 40 MPH down my street running at 30,000 RPM (no joke) makes that thing SCREAM!

Yeah, ive heard them, lol there insane! Infact a friend races them. She (thats right she), has a track in her backyard.

Back
Top Bottom