OMG I actually did it!

Dude. That was funny, but not very smart.

Today, my law teacher was talking about how you can get in trouble if you know someone that was commiting a crime and you didn't do anything. So I was like... "Well on this forum, this guy named Austin Hnatiuk in Canada was deleting all his shit because he was going to commit a crime"

Well, I have no idea how the teacher took it, but I think he might have the law involved. So if the po-po comes knocking... then uh, it might have to to with me reading that you were going to commit a crime. After all, if you had said that you were going to download songs, I would have laughed and said "eh at least you ain't gona murder someone."

So, just incase that you were going to blow up a building, I reported you. Sorry.

But still pretty funny :D

Also, nice avatar, but isn't it breaking the rules? (See, Nudity)

Shes f*cking hot though :) Who is she? I need to look her up on the internet and be in a room by myself for a while LMAO :D

well i appreciate the heads up at least, thanks. :)

and my avi is not nudity she has a shirt on, i don't know who she is.

Did you know a lot of colleges look up applicants on Facebook and such now? It's really sneaky, but they can get a lot of info on you from there. Especially if you're one of those people who posts pictures of you getting wasted and stuff.

^^yeah i have to be really selective of the pics that my friends post up as they may land me in trouble

Did you know a lot of colleges look up applicants on Facebook and such now? It's really sneaky, but they can get a lot of info on you from there. Especially if you're one of those people who posts pictures of you getting wasted and stuff.
Facebook's 10,000th use for invasion of privacy.

Not only colleges, but employers as well..
If you undergo part of a background check, its all part of it.

the ultimate question....

why was he really deleting his stuff from facebook......will the world ever find out......

if you really care that much i will tell you. Facebook, as I find, has everyone who joins turn into a stalker and spend the majority of their time on facebook looking at other people comments, pictures, etc. If you ask me, that's a little creepy and for me it became a huge waste of time because tbh, i really don't care about the details of most of my friend's lives. If they want to tell me something or show me some pictures they will let me know in person or over the phone.

Another thing, most of the people that were "friends" really were not friends at all. I had like 100 people who I had met like once in my life or went to school with who i never talked to. Kinda dumb if you ask me.

And lastly, there's the whole, putting your life online for everyone to see. People don't have to be so nosey and there is a lot of information that Facebook expects you to put on your profile that is basically no one's business.

I just came to the realization of how pointless Facebook is. The people who I really care to stay in touch with will have my phone number and I will always have theirs. If i want to know what's going on I will call them and vice versa. No more stalking on my part, and I won't be stalked anymore (as I was continually becoming a victim of it).

I told Arrizx that no one will probably find this funny because you guys are all so uptight about everything and so far you've all proved that theory. I mean, come on what the hell, loosen up a bit and understand we were trying to do something interesting and maybe get some laughs in the end. This was all a joke if you still haven't figured that out yet.

oh well...I'm at least laughing :D

I loled a lot. GOod work :D

if you really care that much i will tell you. Facebook, as I find, has everyone who joins turn into a stalker and spend the majority of their time on facebook looking at other people comments, pictures, etc. If you ask me, that's a little creepy and for me it became a huge waste of time because tbh, i really don't care about the details of most of my friend's lives. If they want to tell me something or show me some pictures they will let me know in person or over the phone.

Another thing, most of the people that were "friends" really were not friends at all. I had like 100 people who I had met like once in my life or went to school with who i never talked to. Kinda dumb if you ask me.

And lastly, there's the whole, putting your life online for everyone to see. People don't have to be so nosey and there is a lot of information that Facebook expects you to put on your profile that is basically no one's business.

I just came to the realization of how pointless Facebook is. The people who I really care to stay in touch with will have my phone number and I will always have theirs. If i want to know what's going on I will call them and vice versa. No more stalking on my part, and I won't be stalked anymore (as I was continually becoming a victim of it).
Yeah, I have loads of "friends" on my list that go to the same school as I do and I've probably never spoken to most of them in my life. >_>

Stop This Thread!

Its Running Out Of Control!!!!

Stopppp Ittttttt!!!!!!

>:0!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom