Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-11-2007, 06:30 PM   #71
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: OMG I actually did it!

HAHAHA! Go Juice!

Well,After reading this entire thread,i think its quite funny.Its these kinda threads that sort out the tight asses from funny guys

And Serious Ghost,WTF?!?!?!? lol

Old 12-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #72
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostFL View Post
Lol, Rud... You are an idiot
nay...YOUR the idiot im sorry, i spent 2 hours looking things up just cause i was curious and such, found that, i was also talking to arrizx the whole time.

i lost 3 hours sleep because of you assholes, and many more hours because i went to sleep at like 6pm after i got home so i hardly got to do anything that day. wasnt funny for me.

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:12 AM   #73
Golden Master

I find it amazing how a thread like this ended up being 5+ pages long, lol while some of the most productive threads barely get to the second page. Man....Well, I contributed to two of the replies
Old 12-12-2007, 02:27 AM   #74
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahyoka View Post
I love Dean Koontz, Last week I read "Tick Tock" and "Darkfall" by him, and the week before I read "Brother Odd". Was "The Taking" any good?
Yes very. Ending was kind of a cop out, but it does have some "deeper meaning". Which is great and all, but not what I like to have in a Techno Thriller.

I did enjoy the book though, and I will read it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
one thing i have to know....
http://www.usask.ca/search/meta/meta...ustin++hnatiuk
that you??????
No, wrong province.

Quote:
nay...YOUR the idiot im sorry, i spent 2 hours looking things up just cause i was curious and such, found that, i was also talking to arrizx the whole time.

i lost 3 hours sleep because of you assholes, and many more hours because i went to sleep at like 6pm after i got home so i hardly got to do anything that day. wasnt funny for me.
Sorry bro... if you complained a bit I would have told you the truth so you could go to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOwner View Post
I find it amazing how a thread like this ended up being 5+ pages long, lol while some of the most productive threads barely get to the second page. Man....Well, I contributed to two of the replies
Only two with me (40 posts/page). Lol but yeah long thread.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:47 AM   #75
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

the ultimate question....

why was he really deleting his stuff from facebook......will the world ever find out......
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:25 AM   #76
Site Team

who cares??

KMATB
Lowndsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:26 AM   #77
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320

I Do
Old 12-12-2007, 04:26 AM   #78
In Runtime

I just thought you were stupid. Cleaning your tracks online? I don't get what online info has to do with committing ILR, they would never find it anyways. If it was an online crime, leaving evidence behind WTF?
TheLastWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:37 AM   #79
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to blackjack

Quote:
the ultimate question....

why was he really deleting his stuff from facebook......will the world ever find out......
Only he can tell you that, but heres what I think, a few weeks ago there was a program on the BBC called WATCHDOG (UK) and there it showed you pick up enough information about someone from a chat room like face book to go and open a bank account in that persons name.
What happened is these fraudsters look up a name eg JOE BLOGGS and then visit multiple sites as most people belong to more than one and get a little bit more information about them. Then they apply for a personal loan of say £200000 and the only details they need to give the loaners are there name, and mothers maiden name, the Watchdog people informed a volunteer who they new used a chat room like MSN then secretly gathered info in his profile, then within a few hours had TWO 2500000 loans taken out in his name OUCH!!!. This has probably nothing to do with D88 reasons but it can serve as warning to others.
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #80
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
Only he can tell you that, but heres what I think, a few weeks ago there was a program on the BBC called WATCHDOG (UK) and there it showed you pick up enough information about someone from a chat room like face book to go and open a bank account in that persons name.
What happened is these fraudsters look up a name eg JOE BLOGGS and then visit multiple sites as most people belong to more than one and get a little bit more information about them. Then they apply for a personal loan of say £200000 and the only details they need to give the loaners are there name, and mothers maiden name, the Watchdog people informed a volunteer who they new used a chat room like MSN then secretly gathered info in his profile, then within a few hours had TWO 2500000 loans taken out in his name OUCH!!!. This has probably nothing to do with D88 reasons but it can serve as warning to others.
Identity theft FTL.

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote