Omg How Fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i hope you belive me because i will take a pic of my ps2 online aswell as the chip with me next to it, lmao.

You guys should know that i love ps2's and how much i Mod them lol.

My other name is Ps2 Gamer

Yes, cobra, I think completely took what I said wrong. I usderstand that you download fast. My score for the test was around what yours is at. (I posted the score in the "Internet Connection Speed Thread." I was saying that it might not be a smart thing to do to post a screenshot of you downloading pirated software. Just looking out for you.

Lets not bash Microsoft. You should have respect for them and Gates. He worked his behind off.

BTW cobra what is that Firefox skin called? That is sweet.

lol ok, sorry for busting out.

Go to Mozilla, download.com type firefox and download, anyway go to TOOLS (IN MOZILLA) click Themes then click get more themes, after that at the top of the Firefox broswer which just opened, click search then search for PIMP and its there.

firefox is an awesome browser. i use to hate it but now....i cant stop using it!!!! i love its small memory usage and its download manager is so compact!!! its great :)

Me...keh....beh.... that is like warp speed

Mine gets like 30kb/s on a good day

I tipically get 100 around here. A few of my friends have gotten 300 before. Ourse has peaked around 200 I beleive, but tipically it's nowhere near that fast :-/ Now when can I use my 1000Mbps NIC ;)

Ah, and my school...you'd think they'd have fast connections there, eh? 33.6 speeds!!! I don't mean downloads, I mean that modem speed! It's horrible! What's worse is I think it's their network. Still 10Mbps and they have many hubs. I went to one computer and it was actually pretty fast. Probably closer to the router.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom