OMG, here we go again...Nintendo Wii

wow im watching a zelda twilight princess preview and they are playing it and its really sweet with the controllers and stuff.

No Thanks I hate Nintendo!!!
on my friends my space his friend took a joke picture of him standing n front of a sign that says
Nintendo wee line starts here

TRDCorolla said:
As new as the Wii is, they are a toned down version of the PS3. I'll have to check today to see if I can even get one--unlike the PS3 which is impossible to get right now. Nintendo hasn't been fairing too well to the likes of Sony and Microsoft though. I don't see their Nintendo GameCube breaking numbers. Their DS is very similar to the Wii with a lot of interaction as far as controllers go (with a stylus option), but overshadowed by the PSP. I want to see Nintendo come out with a more powerful system.

Are you kidding me? The PSP is getting slaughtered by the DS in Japan. Sales for the DS are way higher than PSP sales. People can brag all they want about how the PSP has all these multimedia, homebrew and internet options, but face the facts. The PSP hasn't been doing as well as Sony wanted it to be. UMD is literally a flop in terms of media as most studios have dropped support for it and stores have even stopped selling UMD movies all together. It'll only live because it's the only practical way of delivering games.

LeoZ said:
I looked for Wii graphics and they won't be as good as on PS3/Xbox 360.

True. Think of the Wii as a overclocked GameCube. Nintendo isn't following Sony and Microsoft's idea with HD graphics and all that. They're relying on cheap prices, fun family oriented games and an innovative controller system to get sales. Remember, graphics and power isn't everything.

Yeah, I wish Sony would've just incorporated a small hard drive or the ability to use any type of flash media. It's pretty retarded how they force you to use proprietary Memory Stick Pro Duos. UMD was never that great...another flop because of Sony's arrogance and overhyping obession.

the wii is awesome! i was at the mall today and played one at gamestop and it's really fun! in terms of game play it beats the 360 and PS3 hands down! the graphics aren't too bad on the wii either, they're pretty decent I think. The controller does take a little bit of getting used to but it's really cool.

i think the wii is gonna do pretty well. nintendo was smart in making this cheap easy to get console. sure it's not designed to be competing with ps3 and xbox 360, but i think the sales will be very competitive none the less. wii ftw.

troy272 said:
the wii is awesome! i was at the mall today and played one at gamestop and it's really fun! in terms of game play it beats the 360 and PS3 hands down! the graphics aren't too bad on the wii either, they're pretty decent I think. The controller does take a little bit of getting used to but it's really cool.

Well it depends on what games you play. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess works wonderfully with the Wii Remote, but from the reviews I've seen, shooters will be less than pleasant to deal with.

I'm too waiting for the Wii to appear. The graphics will still be very good. Were talking better than Xbox graphics in reality, which is pretty good in my opinion.

I can't wait to play Red Steel. I have a feeling that'll play great :D

Back
Top Bottom