Omg Aol

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi guys,

just a quick question is any1 stupid enough to be with AOL on here ?

well my girlfriend is and her net has been running really slow lately and has been disconnecting on and off.

so we phone them up and aparently AOL has cut their unlimited downloads they have now a 10GB limit on the plan that she is on and we have used it since the 10th :(

the worse thing was when we said when is our contract up coz we wonna cancel they said why we say coz of download limit they say well offcom have made sure all ISP have download limits now,

so i check a few and orange / be / tiscali all still have no download limits so they are bull shitting.

excuse my french but it really annoys me especially how they dont contact you to tell you :mad:

jus wondering if any1 has AOL and dont know about this

Sounds like you got screwed. Its not legal for them to change the contract you signed, and not tell you about it.

yep we have canceled now we had 1 month left but they let us cancel now mac code will be here in 2 days then we are going with tiscali

So many people that i know are fet up w/AOL... their service sucks big time and when your free trial that you get off the stupid cd's you see floating around in stores is up, they give you a hard time when you discontinue the service.

i've heard enough story's to keep AOL boycotted.... :p

Mongoman is right. I had AOHell till I came to my senses. The real fine print allows them to make changes to the contract at any time with out notice. Like rate hikes.

there should be a law where all text sizes on a legal doucement must be in at least 12 size font, same with tv ads, because that tiny print is what screws you over, and when i cant read it than nobody can, unless the commerical is in like HD you will never be able to read it.

All companies in the UK have a download limit, its called the fair usage policy, so AOL arent bulls*itting you. You will be screwed by all of them, and i know 3 people who were with tiscali and got s*it service from them, so i would think carefully before joining them.

Back
Top Bottom