Omfg Dial Up!! Ahh!!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, my highspeed has been acting up, and i downloaded 10 free hours of dial up, and let me tell ya, it SUCKS.. i dont know how i ever used it.. so yeah thats about it, haha..

I know! My first encounter of broadband was at my uncles place, then i went home to dial up, and almost died.

The day after we upgraded to broadband.

Downloaded 1o hours of free dial up ? I don't get it ... anyhow yeah, you would never want to go back to dial up once you get broadband :)

dyserq said:
Downloaded 1o hours of free dial up ? I don't get it ... anyhow yeah, you would never want to go back to dial up once you get broadband :)

It's impossible too, it's like moving to the country without owning a car... it's IMPOSSIBLE! :p

Chris

Well, my wireless internet box is dieing, and working when it wants/as long as it wants, and i needed to download this dialup, to use the internet for a long period of time.. But, when i run outta the 10 free hours, ill just make a new account..

They just drunk. Dail up sucks. My ISP in germany though will use it. They promise 24/7 internet. Most of its highspeed but if the highspeed servers fail, dail up takes over. My ISP right now is dail up it sucks balls majorly.

who doesnt have broadband these days? everyone does?

ive never had dial up so ye so i wouldnt understand your pain lol

Back
Top Bottom