Omelettes & Sandwiches

i came in thinking we would debate on omlettes and sandwiches but instead it's about dev's name change. can't say i'm not dissapointed, but hey. welcome new dev.

damn, i wanted to learn about omlettes and sandwiches

i was like.. "ok, maurice created a thread, omlettes and sandwiches, and it has 5 pages of replys? i have to see this"

why is the title changed anyway?

mark thorpe said:
David, that doesnt work for us.. mabye its only maurices 'special privilages' which allow him to see it, but for us, it doesnt work...

lol, and what on earth is this thread on about?? the first post is just confusing..
Sorry it was confusing at first, now you'll know that I split the thread as the Dev thread was turning into one about food, so now there are two, so members should make sure that they are replying to the correct one, I expect the food "half" will fade pretty fast anyway.

What special privileges am I supposed to have?, I don't really to open old wounds, but I would like to know, thank you.

Did you split it correctly, I dont see the other thread, names "dev" correct?

mark thorpe said:
you know what im on about maurice.

i dont see another thread either dev..
I did it a little while back to another thread, it worked then, I think that when you answer one of the split, you only see only those answers, [hope you're getting this G35x/Dev!]
Mark, if I've done it incorrectly, please remedy.

Thank you :D

Peanut Butter and Jelly is my all time favorite. A good club sandwich can't be beat either

hot chicken tikka with leuttice, tomato, cucumber and mayo w/ a drink for £2.50, cant beat it!! :)

and maurice, which posts are you trying to split off?

Back
Top Bottom