Old mermories of Lindon's

Kazama

Daemon Poster
Some crazy dude wrote this, It might bring a few memories back :p
PS: No offence on this!

Lindons biography
Well here I am with my own forum. Hosted on my own server totaly administered by me. I got in web design/web programming when I bought a small book on Javascript. I read this book and learned a few basic Javascript functions. I taught myself HTML by viewing the source of other websites. I put my knowledge into practice and built a small site called Matrix28.com. With my current host I did not have CGI access, so I purchased a Dell Poweredge, fast net connection and setup my own server. This is where I am today, Administrating my own webserver. All my knowledge about computers I have gained through self experience in trial and error, and learning the hard way through making countless mistakes. This has taught me a great deal about the world of computing.

Next this is what dave wrote:

I would like to see yours then.
Fotis:
I don't know any HTML. Got a template with freeservers. I don't administrate my own server. I don't have a DNS info setup. I don't know Perl, PHP, ASP, .net, Java, XML, C, C#, C++, actionscript. I haven't programming any httpd.conf files. I have written/configured Apache modules, Installed PHP enterpreters/modules, Perl enterpreters/modules, MySQL database drivers/modules. Don't have packet sniffers in operation.
Have no knowledge of Linux/Windows Kernel operations.

The matrix28.com thingy acutally works!, That was his orginal website. ROFL!
it has a added forum that links to this, he also needs donations ....... I say why?

No, No.
He din't write both, One was written by dave and one writen by a crazy dude.
1st comment: Crazy guy
2nd: Dave Lindon

Who in the hell is he. Like some random guy, that happened to want to write a biography of someone he knew nothing of? Haha, thats actually funny.

Out of respect, we call him David or David Lindon. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, those where when the forum started into VB. Flames and all.

HELPME! said:
Lindons biography
Well here I am with my own forum. Hosted on my own server totaly administered by me. I got in web design/web programming when I bought a small book on Javascript. I read this book and learned a few basic Javascript functions. I taught myself HTML by viewing the source of other websites. I put my knowledge into practice and built a small site called Matrix28.com. With my current host I did not have CGI access, so I purchased a Dell Poweredge, fast net connection and setup my own server. This is where I am today, Administrating my own webserver. All my knowledge about computers I have gained through self experience in trial and error, and learning the hard way through making countless mistakes. This has taught me a great deal about the world of computing.
dude that could not be more identical to what happened to me, except that i did not make a website called matrix28 and i am too broke to own my own server. but the learning the html from sources and getting in to webdesign from a javascript book, that is exactly what happened to me

Back
Top Bottom