Old DOS Games

wolfenstein 3D! I don't know why I love that game so much, but it brings back memories of when my uncle used to have this old computer with that game on a floppy disk. I used to play it every time i went over his house. it's so fun

The old duke nukem games, doom, wolfenstein..oh geez, I used to play a lot...the first need for speed, sim city 2000, dr. quandry's island, indiana jones and the lost city of atlantis, that was one of my favs. Man, those were the days.

blind_reaper8 said:
If you Find War Eagles... Let me know

286 love baby :cool:
Found it... and I uploaded it to Rapidshare, enjoy (oh, and if you like it, give me some positive reputation, please... the little scale-looking button by this post)

:D http://rapidshare.de/files/20352545/wareagles.zip.html

Oh, and Joepic :)

wolfenstien 3d mortal kombat edition (I also uploaded this to RapidShare) I'm not really sure if this is what you were looking for, but I'm bored anyway so I downloaded it (yes, on my ultra-slow 28.8k connection, took over 15 minutes an uploaded it) lol

:D http://rapidshare.de/files/3078055/wolfenstein_3d_mortal_kombat_edition.zip.html

I recommend using DosBOX to play these games, say if you have the file put in the folder C:/Fungames

In dosbox when it comes up you'd type:
(Don't type the bold print) The underlinded is the stuff you change to suit you

Step 1: mount c c:/fungames
Step 2: c:
Step 3: type in the .exe file here, for example: play.exe

There you go!

Disclaimer: I haven't tested any of the games in this post, and I cannot guarentee that they work properly... I have scanned them for viruses and none were found. I cannot be held responsible for any problems associated with these games... Download at your own risk..
^^ Okay, I just had to post that... :p for fun! Enjoy the fun games and all the memories that come from them...

Jordan Pardy said:
I have a little question.... did you download Treasure MathStorm? Because I can't seem to find it on the web, if you downloaded it can you give me a link? :cool:
I have still have them on CD!! :p

Seems all developers are crazy about is Graphics...

You hardly hear "WOW that was a nice storyline, the interface was GREAT, the AI was smart" Just WOW LOOK AT THOSE GRAPHICS.

It's good people can appreciate things that aren't eye-candy.

No... not text based... like Nodeka... but graphics based... original type games... like doom, war eagles, Sarge, etc.

...Dos games could actually be rather complex. They mean games that ran on DOS, not in DOS :p

I loved the Monkey Island series, though could never complete them without help...

I didn't actually grow up with DOS though, so I had these on Windows before I had a chance to play them in DOS. Windows 95 was around when I got my first computer

Back
Top Bottom