Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #31
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀
Default Re: Okay whats the deal?

I'm just curious are David and Brookfield related? Or heres a conspiracy theory the same person?

ߧ∩H♠H䎀 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #32
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieDaShark83 View Post
LOL seems pretty funny. Sucks for mark thorpe. Its like a slap in his face saying don't even bother banning him cause i'll just unban them. Whoever it was that un banned him.
again, unless another\all mods were given the power to unban, the only person who could have done that was David

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
Yes, he did. IP was a dead match, created after the dudemcbob0876 account was banned.
wow, he was banned for one day and thought he was going to make another account, what an idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieDaShark83 View Post
I'm just curious are David and Brookfield related? Or heres a conspiracy theory the same person?
unless david is bi-polar than i highly doubt that brook is loud and well know, makes lots of posts. david on the other hand quietly posts and makes them short and to the point and usually has no confusion about what he is saying.

also there not related, im 99% sure of this. brook specifically said they were good friends, and talk outside of the forum.
a PM from david to me last week confirmed that this was true (brook originally told me). so it could at to matties "conspiracy"

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:48 AM   #33
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
There is only one way.... and it isn't quite so "random".
Meaning what?
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:58 AM   #34
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Meaning what?
That the only person that could have done it is David. Either way, your serving the rest of your ban now. I saw a double post of yours. If you learn not to, you'll stop getting banned. Next one from me is two weeks.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:22 AM   #35
In Runtime

I will say this.

Brookfield, lying to the community is not how you make amends.

I know fine well you are able to send private messages whilst banned (something which other members cannot do) and, as a former moderator, you know fine well that David is the only one with the necessary powers to lift bans. I have been told this by other, currently serving, moderators. So I also know you were unbanned as a result of whining to David about it whilst sending messages during your ban.

You are still not a "normal member", then. You are still lying to the community and sneering about David "protecting" you.

You do not deserve to be here. You knowingly and deliberately continue to break rules and double post because, apparently, you are above those rules.
AllThingsSacred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:01 PM   #36
Fully Optimized

Wow how longs this ban supposed to last?
Old 11-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #37
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

this ban is supposed to see out until my ban was going to last, then when he comes back from that any more double posts and breaking of the rules will result in a 2 week break..

Quote:
Are you saying dudemcbob0876 has had other accounts too? or is he just banned for the spamming? I didn't think he had other accounts.
Post IP Addresses

* Blane xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* BROX5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Dudemcbob0876 xxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Soulja Boy xxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Wario xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

* Blane xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* BROX5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Killago xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Soulja Boy xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Wario xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

it got quite tedious cleaning up all those accounts..

a one day ban for spamming up to 1000 posts soon turned into a perm ban when he created 5 other accounts...
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:48 PM   #38
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

HAHA, well, we do need some new members, but not spaming ones.

idk, I have a feeling, that David is helping brookfield too much. Even if they are friends from outside, Brook still needs to serve his time.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:51 PM   #39
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe View Post
this ban is supposed to see out until my ban was going to last, then when he comes back from that any more double posts and breaking of the rules will result in a 2 week break..

Post IP Addresses

* Blane xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* BROX5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Dudemcbob0876 xxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Soulja Boy xxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Wario xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

* Blane xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* BROX5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Killago xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Soulja Boy xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Wario xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

it got quite tedious cleaning up all those accounts..

a one day ban for spamming up to 1000 posts soon turned into a perm ban when he created 5 other accounts...
Good work! Hopefully he will get bored and just give up. I do find it funny him spamming just to become a Guru. What a douchebag.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:54 PM   #40
Site Team

Yep Dudemcbob is a loser

Lowndsey is offline   Reply With Quote