Okay, what the hell?

Tommy Boy said:
Looks to me like Brookfield was just messing with you, didn't anyone else pick up on this??

lol
Oy, watch it!, I don't mess about with things like that, it did change :mad:

Well, everything is back to normal now (except for the changed password of course). So no worries.

I have been getting attacked a lot though lately, by hackers... trying to scan my ports and such.

Toby said:
So there is, must of missed it.

Still doesn't explain how my avatars changed without my knowledge.
But now you've got an orange one with a "C" in it.

well my avi is still the same and i havn't seen any changes in anything so i'm not going to worry about it unless i get some changes again

Toby said:
I don't know what or how this happened.

But someone has changed my avatar from the Intel Core 2 Duo one to the current chaintech one?

The last thing I was doing was putting my car in, and no one else came on the computer in that time.

Just weird...

Mods can change users sig's and avatars. Well, LH and I cant for some unknown reason, but everyone else can...

Brookfield said:
But now you've got an orange one with a "C" in it.

I only just noticed that aye.

So whoever is changing it, please stop.

Gets annoying havnig to change back my avatar all the time.

ArrizX, AmericanSensei, blackdmk, Bob94571, Copperhead, dannyboy60, Dev0115, Feircepc, GlasseyeUK, gollun56, john123, kocheez75, Mario 64 Master, Mikey, PapoJR, PCNoob, teamo, The Amish Kid, TheBurninator, Toby, trance-n-e, tyleretnies, X1337

Okay.. Myself and.. Haha no shit. Im the only mod on...

And I cant change peoples avatars like the other mods can. so I have no idea why it keeps changing..

Back
Top Bottom