Okay, what the hell?

It may of been a mod messing with your account or something, I dono, as long as everything is back to normal. Change your password though..

wow, take a screenshot of that. Although I doubt mods have the ability, or would do that. Although that is VERY ODD.

I think they can do that, as far as I am aware..

Im not posting a screenshot, lol! It's just the little face at the end that makes it look suspicious..ah well, im not going any further with this lol!

Looks to me like Brookfield was just messing with you, didn't anyone else pick up on this??

lol

Toby said:
Changed password and put avatar back to previous one. E-mail still works...

Even weirder thing is, that the chaintech avatar isn't in the list of available avatars.
Change your email password to because someone can still get your cf password by using the forgot link and then get it from your email

MooseMan said:
*shrugs* chances are it was a "unauthorized user" or some1 that got ur password or something, i don't think it was a database error
What the?.....joxley gave me the link to here, now your avatar is changed, didn't you have a penguin or something??

Brookfield said:
What the?.....joxley gave me the link to here, now your avatar is changed, didn't you have a penguin or something??
thats right, i had the linux penguin, i just changed it back but that has pulled me in here

Maybe your future self came from the future to change it ahead of time because he knew you would change it later. Ahh! :p

Just kidding. That is weird though...

Back
Top Bottom