ok well I want to take my laptop to school

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
well we are allowed to bring laptops to class to help us write notes and stuff, but if i put it in my locker, im scared that it'll get stolen, and that if i carry it with my, i might drop it or something. and you see, the school doesnt have enough lockers for everyone so 2 ppl have to share lockers, but i know the guy who i share with, so no problem there. so im not sure whether i should bring my laptop or not.

It's called a laptop carry bag. I need one as well for school as well. The backpacks also is a good thing, but make sure no one punches the rear of it.

i just leave mine in my bag around school. sometimes i just leave it out in a class room and come back half an hour later. we rarely get theives in our school, and i know and trust all the people in our usual room anyway, so its all good :)

yea but you see...i have like 30 pounds of books and stuff in my backpack also + my lunch, and all that barely fits :(

Use the PDF version of your books so you don't have to lug them around lol. That way the only thing you need is your laptop because you can write notes on it, and you have all your books, and your papers will be on there and everything!

Ok, disguise it as a Physics book. No one will take it then.

But seriously, I just have mine in my bag. When there is no space I just leave it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom