ok serious topic

borat_sagdiyev said:
Ok, theres this guy in my class, he takes a bunch of drugs and smokes. He never does his homework, and he skips school and has gotten charged with alot of things. Now theres this girl that started going out with him, and he lies to her about everything and she doesnt believe anything we say about him taking drugs and stuff just because he took a drug test to prove everyone wrong. but before, he admitted to us that he smokes, smokes pot, did cocaine, and meth. SHE DOESNT BELIEVE ANYTHING. now everyone wants her to stop dating him because he does all that bad stuff. What should we say to her so she believes us....

edit: as you can see here, the drug test is only valid like 3-5 days after taking the drug and he knew about it like a week before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Detection_periods

If she's like me she'll smarten up soon.

And it's what you do, not have done.

borat_sagdiyev said:
lol she also doesnt belive that breakfast is healthy for you so she doesnt eat breakfast.
that's idiotic, skipping breakfast screws up your metabolism and makes you fatter. i mean unless she wants to be fat ( i've yet to confront a girl that does ) she's really.. ahh.. these types of people, hard to talk to.

Some people just need a hard knock on the head to wake them up. She'll eventually find out, just let time do it's work. If she doesn't, then either the guy is extremely good at lying or she's really retarded.

He likely has balls, karisma, good looks and a "i dont give a *uck attitude"

These can make people melt, and it takes a while to get over people.

At times, i can be exactly like this girl lol.

Back
Top Bottom