ok serious topic

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Ok, theres this guy in my class, he takes a bunch of drugs and smokes. He never does his homework, and he skips school and has gotten charged with alot of things. Now theres this girl that started going out with him, and he lies to her about everything and she doesnt believe anything we say about him taking drugs and stuff just because he took a drug test to prove everyone wrong. but before, he admitted to us that he smokes, smokes pot, did cocaine, and meth. SHE DOESNT BELIEVE ANYTHING. now everyone wants her to stop dating him because he does all that bad stuff. What should we say to her so she believes us....

edit: as you can see here, the drug test is only valid like 3-5 days after taking the drug and he knew about it like a week before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Detection_periods

Well, for me, the only suggestion I'd say is to let her do it. She'll realise eventually that he's worthless and she'll dump him. It's a matter of time.

If you can't convince her, let herself convince the unconvinceable.

She will find out. There is no way he will be able to keep it a secret for long. In fact, she might already know but she's probably waiting to see for her self. Just wait a while and everything will become apparent to her.

Dont worry about it, she will find out sooner or later. I mean keep telling her, but she'll find out sooner or later and then come running back, saying I shouldve listend.

G35x said:
Dont worry about it, she will find out sooner or later. I mean keep telling her, but she'll find out sooner or later and then come running back, saying I shouldve listend.

then when she does, you can pimp slap her and say "i told you so!"

Ð88 said:
then when she does, you can pimp slap her and say "i told you so!"

Let the truth be told! I find it funny things like this even occur, its straight out of like a movie lol..

either she's in denial, or she's retarded (no offense), either way, she'll snap out of it. if she's not interested in your opinions right now, she'll come to slowly..

Back
Top Bottom