Is It Ok?

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Hi Guys,

(still not home internet, posting from work).

I watch this program on Channel 4 in the UK "The Last Leg" and it basis itself largely around tackling and talking about supposedly uncomfortable and awkward topics and subjects.

So without anyone getting offended as we are only asking questions. . . . . .

let's ask some of our own.

Here is one that was on there recently, one of the presenters was born with hand and arm deformities and was talking on a previous episode about beating his friends at FIFA on the Playstation which prompted an "Is It Ok" question of:

"Is it ok to ask Alex Brooker (his name) how he plays the Playstation with his disability?"

Another good one that I often wondered myself and was interesting.

"If you meet someone with an amputated hand or more specifically both hands, do you put your hand out to shake there "stump" ?"

The outcome of this last one from the man with both hand deformities was yes I think so.

But you get the idea, they are kind of taboo talking points but they tackle them head on.

So does anyone here have a question that may be a little awkward they want to ask?

** Please keep it clean and respectful.

Good Idea SSC456.
If you see a poor man steal a peace of bread, will you then tell the owner of that bread that he stole it?
I am thinking of a food stand, not an actual shopping center.

Good Idea SSC456.
If you see a poor man steal a peace of bread, will you then tell the owner of that bread that he stole it?
I am thinking of a food stand, not an actual shopping center.

Good question, I like it!

I would have to take a judge of character (as best I could in the few short seconds I had) using terrible shameful stereo types!

When you see a homeless person you can kind of generally see (or atleast I like to pretend I can) if they are a homeless person that's going to go and buy a hot drink of coffee or a sandwich with the money you give them or if they are going to find the nearest off license to buy a can of beer.

This next question was also on the show but i'm interested to see your views.

(Assuming violence is the last resort, like being abusive to a woman or something). . . .
Is it ok to hit a man in a wheelchair if he's being a d**k

good one. I'll say that really depends on hes actions.
If i where gonna hit a guy in a wheelchair then he really need to deserve it. i can find more suitable ways to punish him. like flipping over his wheelchair. But if he where to hit a child with an object i'll definitely hit him, and i'll hit him hard.

we should all be respectful to disabled people, but just because they are disabled does not make them immune to take responsibility for their actions.

I want to build off of that one with one of my own. This happened near me - I wasn't actually the one being told to move over, but was close enough to see and hear it happen.
What if your standing along a fence at the end of a concert and a bunch of people are packed up against trying to get the autograph (or at least see) some famous musician and a person in a wheelchair is saying "let me up front, i'm in a wheelchair". Would you move? Even if you'd been standing there for a hour or more?

Back
Top Bottom