Ohh Yeah!!!

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
hey guys, remember that thread that i made about how i couldn't wait another week to race? (http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=36809)

well, i just got back from it. yesterday was my first race of season. and it was so much freakin fun.

it was the first time i ran this track so i was a little slow on the first couple of practices and also i'm a rookie this year. but i finished 5th out of 6th in the heat race (qualifing) but that was only because it was raining and then stop like 3 times so the track was really wet.

then it came racetime.by the 4th lap i was up 2 spots. i was in the back of the pack and i passed 2 guys, going around 80 mph on a banked turn o_O

then all of a sudden a guy comes up behind me and spins me out :(
i was so pissed, especially at the tow truck that was pushing me becuase he didn't even give me a chance to put the car in neutral and start it up. and i was even more bummed out because the guy who hit me made up some bs story.

saying that i was chopping the track (going up and down the straight aways) meanwhile i asked all the guys who watched me and said that i was doing everything perfecty.

but oh well, at least i have arace next week :p

Back
Top Bottom