oh what will microsoft do next...

I think the whole idea is just wrong.

Won't they just be as bad as spyware creators?

The next step then of course would be for them to create worms so that the software to detect can pass through e-mail to check more people at once.

Oh, and then, why don't they go and create a virus to delete someones hard drive if any data is confirmed to be illigal, at a set time or date?

Anyway, just think what the standard spyware companies would be able to do?

Even if things aren't illigal, theres alot of private stuff on peoples computers, (i.e pictures (not of anything, you know, but pictures!), documents, etc, that could be filed.

Leave it to micro$oft to come out w/more crap tp put onto your computer.Either you let company's spy on you when you say yes to their privacy licence, but the install won't let you install til you say yes anyway's, so we're screwed either way.

As far as the micro updates go, i have them turned off as well, it sucks that i can't even use my own driver's for the hardware on the computer.Micro$oft insists your hardware use their driver's. For those who have SP2 (service pack 2) on your computer you'll know what i'm talking about.

xx cobra xx said:
shit, ill get fined and senteced to jail

oppps, i got more illagle stuff on my computer then uk has

kind of not but to much, DELTE FROM COMPUTER ADD TO DISK.
should take me few hours
I must admit, I do too. :p Mine's all on my USB Flash Drive now :D

I doubt it'll become legalised. Microsoft wants it, but I don't think the law in most places will allow it.

Here in the UK especially.

If they want to make this acceptable, they'd have to have the software not work through software in the first place, not add it on PC's using an internet connection to scan your computer to get you then.

I'm still keeping auto updates on though. Theres more things to worry about security wise now, than Microsoft doing that (least for the moment)

Kage said:
I doubt it'll become legalised. Microsoft wants it, but I don't think the law in most places will allow it.

Here in the UK especially.

If they want to make this acceptable, they'd have to have the software not work through software in the first place, not add it on PC's using an internet connection to scan your computer to get you then.

I'm still keeping auto updates on though. Theres more things to worry about security wise now, than Microsoft doing that (least for the moment)

I hope the law doesn't allow it, hopefully it doesn't in Canada anyway. But Microsoft has massive power. :D

omg noooooo I got a message saying it was updating.I quicklys turned off my comp,turned back on and turned off automatic updates,how can I check to see if it went threw?

Haha, everyones worrying. I can't really give a damn. I doubt it'd pass. It'd be worse than spyware, etc to let a corporation gain access, and I doubt it'd stop there.

Back
Top Bottom