oh what will microsoft do next...

That is pretty messed up. I havent actually installed any windows updates since I got my computer. Most of the updates need updates because the first updates had bugs and glitches, so I just do away with the whole thing. SP2 has done me good, lol.

Frankly I won't upgrade until theirs a crack to prevent this. I don't have a priated verison of XP myself, however i'm sure some smart binary kid will came up wtih a blocker to this so it blocks it out. Also ever heard of linux? Frankly if this bill gets passed, i'll simply go to linux... even though i'll miss my word.

ya know, i turned off my updates, when i go manually to get them they might rename this thing just a windows update. so how will we know?

go to start > run > services.msc > find "automatic updates" or something, and right click > properties> set the "start up type" to "disabled" and stop the thing.

Well at least it hasnt passed yet...

Sort of reminds me of Bush and the hole wire taping phones thing that they've been talking about for a while now.

they can't do that. they would be disobeying a law. so there....they can't do it. i am 13 years old dont know anything about politics, so dont try to start an intellegent conversation with me about politics.

shit, ill get fined and senteced to jail

oppps, i got more illagle stuff on my computer then uk has

kind of not but to much, DELTE FROM COMPUTER ADD TO DISK.
should take me few hours

Cobra there is America, then their is teh UK there are two governments in that. AMerica is one government and the UK is the other government.

Back
Top Bottom