oh what will microsoft do next...

They did say 6-8 weeks, I suppose its approaching that 6 weeks.

That spyware thing is stupid, I dont think it will happen. People will realise and get rid of it.

It'll never work..

Or, at least make them cheaper. He should also design a free, and a live version. Hes so full of himself. If it wasnt me wanting to play a few games, I would be using something else.

gates and M$ is wealthy enough. who cares if you lose more and more money from piracy. theyre still holding close to 90% of the os market anyway so what do they have to worry about?

btw, i sent out for like 10 of those flash drives... and i didnt get one yet. i'll probly just get 1

I doubt this bill will go. Microsoft is just a company full of power hungry freaks... I respect thier motives for stopping piracy.. but they are going to make it so we can't even install certain programs unless we authorize them to have full access to our PCs.. which IMO is just not fair. People complain about steam... but this is a whole new level.

well, that is nice. i just disabled my automatic updates. so what ur saying is that, microsodt can just look thru ur comp? doesnt that conflict with some privacy thing?

Damn, When will people stop spying on us?... I edit to talk about the flashdrive, I know someone who does not participate in this forum who ordered it about seven weeks ago... :S

Back
Top Bottom