Oh please...

All our "floating" teachers have 512s around their neck that the school gives them

And God you guys are giving high prices o_O that 4 gig I got was on sale sure but only for 25 dollars off o_O

110405gigabank1.jpg

At my store they had the 100gb and the 4 gb, I didnt have enough money for the 100 so i got the four lol

100 was 199, 4 was 79 I could have saved but Im impatient and needed the storage right then

Now I lost the thing and its somewhere in my room =\ I gotta do laundry when I get off CF though so I might find it, That thing is REALLY handy, Awesome for installing things on school computers without the whir of a cd drive opening, or the clank of a floppy drive closing =P

daemon said:
Agreed. And I didn't know that USB ports could go that fast. Can they?

I think they meant 480Mb/s (megabits per second), not MB/s (megabytes per second). But yes, 480Mb/s is the USB 2 max transfer speed.

i still havent got one....is there not one kind hearted person out there............................is therE??????????????

Dude no ones going to GIVE you a flash drive when it cost THEM money to buy one for themselves -_-

Isnt that kind of selfish?

Stalker its not like i am forcing anyone to give me one i was just asking thats all...ill probably have to buy one anyway but i thought "hey if anyones got one they dont need ill have it"...to me that isnt selfish because for God sake i am just asking!!!!

PS: go increase your post count with pointless statements in someone elses thread

Back
Top Bottom