Oh My God Dilemma!!!!!!

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
Ok Here Goes:
I Ordered A Load Of Gear From A Large Electrical Retailers In The Uk.
The Dispatch Note Came Through On A Email, With A Tracking Order.
I Attempted To Track The Order, Only To Find That The Courier Was Stating That The Order Did Not Exist!!
I Rang The Retailers And Told Them That There Was A Problem And Could They Look Into It.
The Call Centre Oprative Said That It Appears That The Order Had Gone Missing And She Would Re-send The Items Asap.
Well Fair Play To Them, The Items Arrived The Next Day.
Now Heres The Catch, The Memory I Ordered Was Wrong, They Sent Me P.c Memory Instead Of Laptop What I Ordered. They Have Also Sent Half Of The Missing Order With It!! That Was A Wireless Router (two Of Insted Of One) And The Memory (two Of Instead Of One) The Wrong Type!!
Now I Rang Them Being Mister Honesty That I Am And Started To Explain, Only To Be Interupted By The Guy On The Other End Telling Me That I Would Have To Fill Out A Returns Form Online And Pay To Send Them Back.
So What Do I Do?
Do I Wait And See, If They Tell Me I Have Took Delivery?
Do I Send It Back?
Do I Tell Them That The Memory Is Wrong?
Or Do I Order Some More Memory And Hold Onto The Goods?
Woz

I advise you send it back, but they've done wrong. Where did you buy it from?

Plus, its more likely they gave you the wrong track code to track it, and also have sent you the wrong order.

Why spend more money for something they should have gotten right in the first place?!

No The Track Code Was Correct.
But Not All Of The Items From The First Order Were Sent.
A Mini Tv Was Missing! That Was Probably Stole And Screwed Up The Order.
Then They Sent What Was Left, And The Re-order As Well.
Woz

Yeah but you said they sent the wrong items?

And the reason you couldn't track was because they couldn't find the order?

They need to cough up and pay for your your a customer, they need your business you don't need thier business.

Kage said:
Yeah but you said they sent the wrong items?

And the reason you couldn't track was because they couldn't find the order?

they only screwed up on the ram.
they sent the correct ram, except it was for a p.c not a laptop.
and it appears that the reason i could not track is because one item had been stolen from the first order.
woz

oh my god!!!
i know this is from a week or so back, but they have just delivered me a second tv now lmao.
that is they have sent me two of everything and charged me for 1 of everything!!!
i tried to do a returns form online to let them know what they have done (my conscience was tearing me apart), and there is not an option for having things delivered twice. you can only fill out the form if either your product is broken, or not delivered. i have now decided to wait and see if they get in touch with me about it.
woz

I don't know what I'd do there.. my consience would probally tear me apart and I'd give them a call and tell them I think.. but at the same time, they've made so many errors and would probally charge you to send them back, when it was their fault.. so I wonder what I'd do knowing that.

Wait to see what they say.

pack it up and send it ALL back, get your money back and order from someplace that you know doesn't screw orders up.

Back
Top Bottom