Official Wrestling Thread

Well if you know me for more than a day youll know im obsessed with wrestling.It the first question I ask when meeting someone new. Well yea heres a place where I and other people can talk about it.

favoright wrestler=tripleh
favoright ppv of all time=wrestlemania 20
favoright match=hbk vs hhh vs chris benoit-wrestlemania 20
brand=wwe
show=Monday night Raw

I used to like WWE, I loved the whole WCW & ECW vs WWF (as it was then) storyline, but ever since then it's been rather dissapointing. It's now all about storylines more than it is the actual wrestling side of it, and some WWE superstars have been saying the same thing in interviews anonymously.

Nowadays I'm quite a fan of the up and coming companies, especially Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW). Definately not for the faint hearted, imagine the brutality of ECW and multiply it by 100. Those of you who think you can stomach it, there's plenty of CZW clips on video sites like YouTube and Google Video.

wow ezw times 100??? im gonna have to check that out.I bought they ecw most hardcore matches 2 disc set and it was my first time seeing ecw.I wasent disapointed

They talk, ALL THE TIME NOW! I once turned it on and it was always a fight, now when i turn it on, i see them talking, change the channel and watch another show for a while, go back, AND THEYRE STILL TALKING!!! no joke, a solid 20 minutes.

iv defended the "all talk no action" for so long now because thats what most people hate about it.Man if they fixed that the number of people that watched would go up sooooooooo much,but they talking is to build up big story lines so you can have those huge matches and makes fueds.They have 2 houres to fill however they want.cut the divas.its stupid.They have that million dollar diva search that litteraly puts people to sleep.huuuuuuuge waste of time and a million dollars.with 2 houres they should have 6 solid matches.right now there getting about 4.

Ohh man dont you just love watching man on man action...ahaha sike this thread is so ehh

Seti says> That goes for you too.

Back
Top Bottom