The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no reason for this thread to be stickied, it was dead and forgotten for a few months, and its only that it was dragged up from the dead that its going again. the other threads there are useful and stop a hellalot of duplicate threads going at one time, this thread is just random crap.. interesting yes, but doesnt warrant being stickied.

still it is a good thread for expressing how you feel and just getting random stuff off your mind.

mabye get your facts straight before accusing people of stuff they havnt done.

root didnt have anything to do with this thread being unstickied. there is no reason for this thread to be stickied, it was dead and forgotten for a few months, and its only that it was dragged up from the dead that its going again. the other threads there are useful and stop a hellalot of duplicate threads going at one time, this thread is just random crap.. interesting yes, but doesnt warrant being stickied.

btw, it was me who unstickied it, so if youve got a problem with it leave root and mixx alone..... all they have done is say the facts about this thread...
A few months? It wasn't even one month.

Edit: And what was the point of that "." post? If I or some other member did that we'd get a warning.

A few months? It wasn't even one month.

Edit: And what was the point of that "." post? If I or some other member did that we'd get a warning.

i had already answered the question he was asking in the post previous, all i was doing was re-quoting what i had already said. im a lazy b@stard and i cant be bothered to re-write what i had already written. if he could be bothered to read, i wouldnt have had to make that post, but as it seems that reading is beyond some people, i had to re-quote it.

i think this thread has gotten too tedious now.. locked.

it was dead and forgotten, you know the rules about bumping... this should have been closed the minuite it was bumped up again. all im doing now is closing what shoulda been closed a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom