The Official Ranting Thread

Vix said:
I'm not trying to disrespect you as i know i'm new on her but having a thread like that can be a good asset to the site as it stops people ruining another thread within the forums.... When i was able to get onto the other forums i used to use.. You'd find a desent thread being ruined by people ranting on about C**p which, for this instance stays on this thread and is doing no one any harm. If someone is having a bad day or what have yah they can pop there anger on this and not harm anyone else enjoyment of the forums if they used bad lanuage etc... And won't offend anyone.. due to the fact that people won't go on the thread if they don't want to see bad lanuage they no not to read this thread!

If you understand where i'm coming from! :(

Yes, indeed!!! it is a bit of a crap thread as i said in the beginning!

Vix said:
I'm not trying to disrespect you as i know i'm new on her but having a thread like that can be a good asset to the site as it stops people ruining another thread within the forums.... When i was able to get onto the other forums i used to use.. You'd find a desent thread being ruined by people ranting on about C**p which, for this instance stays on this thread and is doing no one any harm. If someone is having a bad day or what have yah they can pop there anger on this and not harm anyone else enjoyment of the forums if they used bad lanuage etc... And won't offend anyone.. due to the fact that people won't go on the thread if they don't want to see bad lanuage they no not to read this thread!

He has allready said ^^^^^

Vix said:

yes i totaly understand, but answer me this why does that make it important enough to have to be stickied where real issues are??

matt said:
yes i totaly understand, but answer me this why does that make it important enough to have to be stickied where real issues are??

therefore the thread is always there for Off loading onto and once you have it out of your system you can getting on with discussing real things (so to speak)

Say the thread was left for a week or somthing coz people wanted not to have a rant.. then the thread would dissapear off the front page.. people wouldn't go looking for it and start to rant on a thread which they would ruin! etc etc

Vix said:
therefore the thread is always there for Off loading onto and once you have it out of your system you can getting on with discussing real things (so to speak)

Say the thread was left for a week or somthing coz people wanted not to have a rant.. then the thread would dissapear off the front page.. people wouldn't go looking for it and start to rant on a thread which they would ruin! etc etc

so what your telling me is its to hard to click on page 2??

and another thing with the ammount of people trying to boost there PC i doubt very much it will die just like that

I'm only saying what I think! I do not mean to offend or annoy!
I'm just stating that if it was to go to page 2 you might find someone starting a second one and you don't want that do you! Forums need to be kept tidy! Otherwise all Hell can break loose!

i no how forums can be, i have been here a while now, but still with the ammount of people that have posted in this thread i doubt it will die and if so someone will notice and check the next page and bring it back up

So why is there a thread further down the page asking where the thread has gone?

Back
Top Bottom