Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-17-2005, 10:13 AM   #81
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to macbook
Default Re: The Official Ranting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix
I'm not trying to disrespect you as i know i'm new on her but having a thread like that can be a good asset to the site as it stops people ruining another thread within the forums.... When i was able to get onto the other forums i used to use.. You'd find a desent thread being ruined by people ranting on about C**p which, for this instance stays on this thread and is doing no one any harm. If someone is having a bad day or what have yah they can pop there anger on this and not harm anyone else enjoyment of the forums if they used bad lanuage etc... And won't offend anyone.. due to the fact that people won't go on the thread if they don't want to see bad lanuage they no not to read this thread!

If you understand where i'm coming from!
Yes, indeed!!! it is a bit of a crap thread as i said in the beginning!

Old 02-17-2005, 10:16 AM   #82
Vix
Baseband Member

so why does MATT
want to get rid?

S = Service
Vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:43 AM   #83
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to macbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix
I'm not trying to disrespect you as i know i'm new on her but having a thread like that can be a good asset to the site as it stops people ruining another thread within the forums.... When i was able to get onto the other forums i used to use.. You'd find a desent thread being ruined by people ranting on about C**p which, for this instance stays on this thread and is doing no one any harm. If someone is having a bad day or what have yah they can pop there anger on this and not harm anyone else enjoyment of the forums if they used bad lanuage etc... And won't offend anyone.. due to the fact that people won't go on the thread if they don't want to see bad lanuage they no not to read this thread!

He has allready said ^^^^^
Old 02-17-2005, 10:49 AM   #84
Vix
Baseband Member

Fair enough!
S = Service
Old 02-17-2005, 11:09 AM   #85
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to 135791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix

yes i totaly understand, but answer me this why does that make it important enough to have to be stickied where real issues are??
135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:12 AM   #86
Vix
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt
yes i totaly understand, but answer me this why does that make it important enough to have to be stickied where real issues are??
therefore the thread is always there for Off loading onto and once you have it out of your system you can getting on with discussing real things (so to speak)

Say the thread was left for a week or somthing coz people wanted not to have a rant.. then the thread would dissapear off the front page.. people wouldn't go looking for it and start to rant on a thread which they would ruin! etc etc
S = Service
Old 02-17-2005, 11:14 AM   #87
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix
therefore the thread is always there for Off loading onto and once you have it out of your system you can getting on with discussing real things (so to speak)

Say the thread was left for a week or somthing coz people wanted not to have a rant.. then the thread would dissapear off the front page.. people wouldn't go looking for it and start to rant on a thread which they would ruin! etc etc
so what your telling me is its to hard to click on page 2??

and another thing with the ammount of people trying to boost there PC i doubt very much it will die just like that
Old 02-17-2005, 11:17 AM   #88
Vix
Baseband Member

I'm only saying what I think! I do not mean to offend or annoy!
I'm just stating that if it was to go to page 2 you might find someone starting a second one and you don't want that do you! Forums need to be kept tidy! Otherwise all Hell can break loose!
S = Service
Old 02-17-2005, 11:20 AM   #89
Golden Master

i no how forums can be, i have been here a while now, but still with the ammount of people that have posted in this thread i doubt it will die and if so someone will notice and check the next page and bring it back up
Old 02-17-2005, 11:21 AM   #90
Vix
Baseband Member

So why is there a thread further down the page asking where the thread has gone?

S = Service