Official iPhone 3G pricing and plans announced.

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
http://www.dailytech.com/ATT+Announces+Official+iPhone+3G+Pricing/article12249.htm

I know that some of you are totally not interested in this and might not like more of the Iphone threads, but I have one question related to this link.

It states that,

"Those upgrading from a handset not eligible for discounts will pay $399 for the 8GB iPhone 3G and $499 for the 16GB model with a new 2-year agreement. Engadget also says that a no-commitment version of the iPhone 3G is coming at a gut-wrenching $599 for the 8GB and $699 for the 16GB. New customers signing up for with a two-year contract can get the phones for $199 and $299 respectively."

I currently have AT&T as my cell phone provider and obviously interested in getting the new Iphone 3G, if I would to get new 2-year agreement will I be able to get it for $200 the 8G version? or is the $200 price tag for only the people who are currently not an AT&T customers? I know it sounds stupid but that statement gat me a bit confused...

Thanks

its when your current one expires, but it will still cost you over $100/ month just to have the phone on your plan. at&t and apple are screwing us. i'll pass on the iphone and stick with my free phone.

Yeah, that's for sure.

princingiphoneen20320dq2.jpg

Thanks guys. All I need is the minimum plan that is $69.99 I will go talk to one of the reps this Saturday to see if they can work something out for me, because im sure my parents will also be doing the phone upgrade not for the iphone tho.

Yep! Rogers is good at screwing the customers with their rate plans!:mad:

Rogers caves on iPhone 3G plans, offers up 6GB for $30 a month

Those kind, gentle Canadians have been oh-so-politely demanding a few heads on sticks ever since Rogers' super-spendy iPhone 3G price plans were announced. Well, apparently their cries have been heard, and now Rogers is launching a promotional offer along with the iPhone of 6GB of data for $30 a month -- not quite unlimited data, but close enough -- which can be added on top of any regular voice plan. The promo will be available for iPhone buyers who activate with a three year contract before August 31. Also, perhaps in a bid to dispel some nasty rumors about a major iPhone shortage, Rogers will be hosting 8AM launch day events at six Rogers Plus stores in major Canadian cities, complete with a free breakfast. Mmm, breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom