The official funny things thread. Post here!

I agree with Cobra. This is a social lounge so funny threads can be made.....Jack, it would have been a better idea if you posted this in the suggestions part of the forum, Then, If David and the mods wanted to give it a go, David would have made the thread himself, Wrote the rules, and stickied it.

this is just another runaway thread that turns into a thread of usless chatter, but that's just personal opinion.

it's hard to keep one thread of funny stuff, trust me they usually don't last too long cuz, most people here want to keep it computer related.

I think its a fine idea. Nothin wrong with making a funny thread. If you dont like it no one is making you post here. Quit bitchin and post in another thread. Anyways, I was chillin in my apartment smokin a bowl, when all the sudden santa came flyin down my chimmny(Yes my Apartment does have a fireplace, wow) Shocked and amazed i looked at him and said,"Aren't you early?". He told me that he wasn't here to deliver presents, that he was runnin from the FBI. He was wanted for the assasination of JFK. After he told me his story we smoked a fatty bowl and with a wiggle of his nose, he shot back up my fireplace. The next morning, i was watching the news and they reported a Mall Santa had been shot and killed in a deadly shoot out with FBI Agents. Crazy huh.....

Back
Top Bottom