The official funny things thread. Post here!

jack22

Fully Optimized
Ok, since there has been a spark of stupid, funny things, just put everything in this one, self-contained thread so it doesnt push back other threads.
Thank you for you furture compliance.?

Rules:
1.No flamming! If yo don't like it, don't say anything

2.Try to post something funny with your post

3.Stay on topic

4. Keep it clean

5.If it is slightly inappropiate, say that it is g,pg,pg-13, or R

6.If someone requests you to edit your post, please do

7.Last resort, report post

Have fun!

Mod's it would be nice if all those threads were merged.

Hopefully this works out and doesn't become a lame ass thread itself... lol j/m. This is a good idea, I hope it works.

I will not bother anyone in here, i just made it so it has a central place. I don't care on bit what goes in here as long asit is by the rules.

jack22 said:
Rules:
1.No flamming! If yo don't like it, don't say anything

2.Try to post something funny with your post

3.Stay on topic

4. Keep it clean

5.If it is slightly inappropiate, say that it is g,pg,pg-13, or R

6.If someone requests you to edit your post, please do

7.Last resort, report post

Have fun!

Mod's it would be nice if all those threads were merged.

One thing.. you aren't a mod.

lol......

So this one time I was walking down the street, then BAM a chinese guy with a huge afro approached me and said "Let's go piggly" and I said, wow man keep away from me. So he shot up into the sky and blew up. Then his face turned into the sun and then he did a 10 minute guitar solo. After that the Queen of England came and took a crap on my lawn after a hard day at the pudding facctory. Don't mind me im high.

jack22 never said he was a mod, he just wrote down some rules that he wants in his thread. By the way Gia please try not to start another "Online fight" because its just plain pathetic. Please keep it love, peace, and anarchy......... jk

SANTA IS REAL

For this thread, yes. As long as thy are forum rules, they can be in here. I have not asked for anything special. Gian, please dont start anything in here.

i think we should not have this thread, reason is, it will turn out stupid, you would wont to start a new line and people will not keep reading because it will all go wrong, like no one would no the title and it wont be set out rite.

social lounge is to talk about anything, and some people dont like it but you have to put up with things, I am not botherd about people making threads on funny things because i just like reading and lol at them there funny.

In here there will be to many Quotes from people and it will be messy.

Agreed with Gian aswell.

Back
Top Bottom