Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #41
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Re: The official crysis thread!

I have to say, I enjoy the UT3 demo very much.
The textures are going to be better on the final version, yeah?
I'm getting at least 60fps capped on the demo on full

I have no idea when its going to surface in the UK mind. You all get stuff a lot sooner

Old 11-21-2007, 10:48 PM   #42
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

More than going. They are. It's not like I pre ordered it or anything.. it's sitting here on my desk. :P

MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 01:38 AM   #43
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
just completed it. is it me or is that last boss at the end really really easy to beat. i mean i remember way back when you had a boss you first had to work out what its weak spots were. not have some block and woman in a heli point them out to you. and then when you did work out its weak spot you were so busy trying to avoid damage yourself that it was really hard hitting its weak spot, hence why it was the boss. not some over grown flying thing that you can twat off with an infinite pile of bazookas and a portable nuke within five seconds
exactly what I thought!
[A small spoiler coming]
"Oh hi! ... I'm a badass alien invasion ship, I have all kinds of cool shields and shizzle but I never bothered to bring weapons that do any kind of real damage. Would you mind if I just sit here and let you shoot nukes at me?"
[end of small spoiler]

it just seemed so stupid. Then again the whole game was kind of ridiculous. But I guess that's what sells nowadays, good graphics and super rambo type main character who can gun down endless amounts of enemies.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:42 PM   #44
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

Crysis has a massive bug, and it is big, because theres hardly any of them around.

Well, I had like 4 C4 explosives, to blow up those AA units. Those massive things than spin round.

Well, I threw one, and the detonator didn't appear... threw another one...nope.

I had to litterally throw all my C4 until the detonator appeared in my hand to blow only one unit up.

This is a definite bug!
Old 11-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #45
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
Crysis has a massive bug, and it is big, because theres hardly any of them around.

Well, I had like 4 C4 explosives, to blow up those AA units. Those massive things than spin round.

I had to litterally throw all my C4 until the detonator appeared in my hand to blow only one unit up.

This is a definite bug!
Isn't there a button to switch to the detonator? Like the alternate fire button?
Old 11-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #46
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post

This is a definite bug!
Left click to set the C4, Right Click to pull out the detonator....It took me a few deaths to figure it out myself.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:07 PM   #47
Fully Optimized

Ive found when I get the missle launcher out sometimes it doesnt appear. So all I have is a small red dot in the middle of the screen
99nasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #48
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to Š88

Installing Crysis right now!!!

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:44 PM   #49
In Runtime

I have some horrible bugs. Sometimes, the game wont start up. Whenever I start it up, the display and mouse arent alinged (i have to click above and to the right of the menu icons) until i change the resolution. I also get random crashes, and my vista gizmo bar thing sometimes randomly appears (and i cant get rid of it). really good game though...
Old 11-23-2007, 06:48 PM   #50
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to Š88

I ran into some issues already but I think i found the problem. The problem was that I was experiencing some stuttering in the gameplay that wasn't due to low framerate and so i took a look at disk defragmenter and found that the game was spread across the entire harddrive after it was installed so it was badly fragmented. Im hoping a defragment will solve my problem.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline   Reply With Quote