The Official Computer Forums Cyber party!

beer is beer man. Who the hell cares if it tastes good. the question is:

Does it get you drunk?

:rolleyes:

Any beer will get you drunk after a certain amount and period of time.

The REAL question is:

How is the experience?

I would rather have great tasting beer that I can enjoy and slowly get drunk than have some pisswater that gets me hammered real quick.

beer is beer man. Who the hell cares if it tastes good. the question is:

Does it get you drunk?
That is so far from the truth it's not funny.

You have to have a good tasting beer. For me, I don't like light beer, and I don't really care for dark beer although I can drink one, I don't know about 5 or 6 though. My favorites are Yeungling Lager, Fosters, Rolling Rock and Labatt's Blue.

That is so far from the truth it's not funny.

You have to have a good tasting beer. For me, I don't like light beer, and I don't really care for dark beer although I can drink one, I don't know about 5 or 6 though. My favorites are Yeungling Lager, Fosters, Rolling Rock and Labatt's Blue.

never tried any of them except fosters and i really dont like it

i agree however you gotta have something that tastes nice , i usually have a fruit beer with a meal such as bannana bread beer or rubhard ale and cider and then either cider or lager afterwards

i can tell you guys would probably like Smirnoff

lightweights

No i don't liike Smirnoff but i like drinking things i like the taste off whats the point in drinking something if you dont like the taste of it . just makes the whole getting drunk experience crap and harder to get there cos you dont like what your drinking

how do you come to the assumption we are lightweights

Because most of the beer you named off is $20 for a 24 pack.

My beer $8 for a 30. Busch light

Because most of the beer you named off is $20 for a 24 pack.

My beer $8 for a 30. Busch light

well when im drinking its quality not quantity that counts ,
and so what if its more expensive , i would rather pay $20 for a 24 pack and actually enjoy my night of drinking than pay $8 for a 30 pack to not enjoy the drink but still make a complete t**t out of myself

and some of the beer i drink is upwards of $3 a bottle but its worth every penny IMO

Uh...yeah...even when I'm drunk I like to have a beer that tastes good. I don't drink or eat things that don't taste good to me. :rolleyes:
i agree completely

Back
Top Bottom