The official chat thread

Re: I am going to die!

meh its 10:18 on a school night i cant go outside she cant come out either i will see her tomorrow hopefully tomorrow i can see all of my homies! and her!

Trivium Nate said:
meh its 10:18 on a school night i cant go outside she cant come out either i will see her tomorrow hopefully tomorrow i can see all of my homies! and her!

Then I guess talking on the phone with her is the only choice you've got since you can't go out at 10 on a school night, pretty understandable. Some reason I keep thinking today is Sunday.

Frimon86 said:
Then I guess talking on the phone with her is the only choice you've got since you can't go out at 10 on a school night, pretty understandable. Some reason I keep thinking today is Sunday.

I keep thinking it's sunday too.... guess the weekend got to me :) luckily I only have three days of school this week and I have a 4 day weekend! :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
Don't whine about dyeing becuase your not

At least your not sick / poisoned from something you have no idea about, unlike me.
what do you mean dude? you okay?

Week before last: only went two days Last Week: Missed Monday and Friday This Week: Missed Today, Go Tommorow, Wed. Half Day, Miss until tuesday

Trivium Nate said:

Dude, your 19 do whatever in the hell you want.

And your whiter then paint, dont ever say homies again :rolleyes:

Trivium Nate said:
Gaming is boring because the fact that I have a sucky Gpu is getting to me
Son, you don't even want to know how long I was stuck with a 300mhz CPU and other parts not worth mentioning. (Yes I know your older, but see i'm a smart ass. ;) )
ArrizX said:
But you were never so sick you were about to die.

Go out and meet some girls.
Damn straight.
kchi55 said:
god forbid. you could go read something lol.
Haha, yeah I do that when I'm really bored.. it makes time pass by so fast.
lhuser said:
Tonight's browsing time and software fun at download.com

I like them when no school is scheduled for tommorow. Thank god Getright rocks!
BTW, have I told you about my friend giving me a 16-port switch, and can expand up to 96 ports?
I have from Wednesday to Friday off this week.
I had a friend give me an 8 port switch.. so thats like.. HALF AS BADASS, WOOT!
cabbspapp said:
One time when I was bored I grabbed the burned out socket A Sempron on my desk and combed my hair with it.
Haha, atleast you did something about your boredom. I soft-modded my xbox COMPLETELY out of boredom.. though i'm kinda glad I did it.. such an awesome media center.

MikeReiner said:
I have from Wednesday to Friday off this week.
I had a friend give me an 8 port switch.. so thats like.. HALF AS BADASS, WOOT!
Actually, the one I got are te rackmounts. I unscrews the mounting plates to sideways and screwed it on the wall. It's stuck there alright. 16 PCs can be hosted at once. I shall try to fin the other 5 expansions remaining and then play mario Bros on them :p
I think a pic would tell.

dscf0276dy2.jpg

Those are 2 of the 5 expansion slots in the back.
dscf0277uv0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom