The official chat thread

Re: I am going to die!

ArrizX said:
But you were never so sick you were about to die.

Go out and meet some girls.

Cosign, or go hang out with your other friends?

kchi55 said:
god forbid. you could go read something lol.

+1

Trivium Nate said:
Ha Girls im talking to this chic named Jen right now Trying to convince her to be happy( She is depressed) She is all I need to me she is perfect and I love her and want to be with her forever!

YOU SAY THAT ABOUT EVERY GIRL THAT LOOKS YOUR DIRECTION, STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight's browsing time and software fun at download.com

I like them when no school is scheduled for tommorow. Thank god Getright rocks!
BTW, have I told you about my friend giving me a 16-port switch, and can expand up to 96 ports?

One time when I was bored I grabbed the burned out socket A Sempron on my desk and combed my hair with it.

Trivium Nate said:
Ha Girls im talking to this chic named Jen right now Trying to convince her to be happy( She is depressed) She is all I need to me she is perfect and I love her and want to be with her forever!

Sorry you was a little too late to edit your post with the "." ... tra-tra-tra-TRY AGAIN!!!

Okay so let me put this weird duranged puzzle together, mmk.

Trivium Nate said:
but now im bored lol
Okay so your bored, why not talk to some chick..

oh wait you already have.. mmk??
Trivium Nate said:
She is all I need to me she is perfect and I love her and want to be with her forever!
Great so youve complete 1/2 Objectives for today.. okay great. Your on a roll so far, lets get this one one done.

Shes everything you need, shes everything you want. Good proespective and Im glad your happy relationship wise, thats already good to hear, so okay. Leave your computer, go down to her house, and do things.

Your bored.. Yet your talking to the girl of your dreams, and yet your on the computer. Strange. Go outside and explore, theres tons of crap you can do, off the computer. Not that solitaire bullshit, have your day end kickass not boreing.

Late

cabbspapp said:
One time when I was bored I grabbed the burned out socket A Sempron on my desk and combed my hair with it.

WOW!!!

me/hint
*cough* *cough* life.... *cough* *cough*

Back
Top Bottom