Official CF podcast

yeah i think we sould all be there at leaast 10 minutes before to start at exactly 4.Then if people arent there they either miss it or can be added to the conference call later

Cool cool.

(oh awesome CF has a skype icon in the side thingy) It's not blue though, like it should be because im currenly online, on skype and so is chicken, little error possibly
<----

So you want to record with us? Next recording will be next Sunday at 4PM est. You can talk to me or any other guys that are involved.

If any Aussies who are smart, could work out what time est that is to Aussie time that would be handy, so then i would work something out, but yes, sure why not, btw; where's steff? Nat?

Im not sure if i would be smart enough to add to the pod talk and all though, but i'll listen ^_^ Hopefully live.

Also, will this podcast just gone be up? So i can listen.

What can I say, he is desperate for some girl attention... :p.

Lol, very desperate, im still not so sure myself i could qualify as a girl/female.

geek_gal when we record it is 7 am in the morning for you of the following day so for example .
Earlier we where recording well that was 4PM est and 9PM BST on sunday evening . Well that was 7AM monday morning for you .I guess that is cos you are on the other side of the IDN
. Oh yeah thats if youi are in syydney as well . If you are furthur west it may be earlier

geek_gal when we record it is 7 am in the morning for you of the following day so for example .
Earlier we where recording well that was 4PM est and 9PM BST on sunday evening . Well that was 7AM monday morning for you .I guess that is cos you are on the other side of the IDN
. Oh yeah thats if youi are in syydney as well . If you are furthur west it may be earlier

Thank you! :)
So 7 am, would that mean 7am on a Monday morning?

sorry i couldnt be there. my internet is shutdown from our ISP and we dont know why because customer support isnt there on weekends. im on my neighbors internet right now :(

i swear im going to live in my garage if we cant get it back, im sick of my brother ruining everything, he always downloads movies, games, used a steam crack, even AFTER we were warned about it, quite frankly im sick of his sh*t, he thinks he does everything but he dosent, i cant wait until he moves the **** out, we might be stuck with dial up\neighbors internet :mad:

Back
Top Bottom