Official CF podcast

hmmmm cant w8 intill i can hear it and download :D
This cast is just in time cuz im building a PC in like 2 3 days :p
But i think the vid casts should b BIG like AMD vs Intel the goods and the bads or like Best PC games and y PC gaming is the best or something like that
Do it quick so i can download it :D

I hope we do it. We're staritng at 4:30/9:30PM, because Thelis wanted more people, because we were not enough.

add "thelis" "ihuser" "dannyboy" "muz379" or any other member associated with the podcast and they will invite you into it

I am on skype but cant join in i am afraid . the best i can do is listen lol . GOne to a friends and forgot my mike :(

add me on dannyboy992 if u ever wanna get into the podcast.. I'll shall be in chat but not always recording :)

Ah, so slow, so behind..

(oh and i havent read the whole thread, btw)

I guess ive missed this one? (building comp's would of been more beneficial for me, since i get confused as heck with video cards :-s)

I just got skype, been meaning to get it for a while, so this is a good a'time as any.
Mine --> geek_gal = Skype , yesh that's me.

holy crap- that was quick chicken =P

What can I say, he is desperate for some girl attention... :p

So you want to record with us? Next recording will be next Sunday at 4PM est. You can talk to me or any other guys that are involved.

Ah, so slow, so behind..

(oh and i havent read the whole thread, btw)

I guess ive missed this one? (building comp's would of been more beneficial for me, since i get confused as heck with video cards :-s)

I just got skype, been meaning to get it for a while, so this is a good a'time as any.
Mine --> geek_gal = Skype , yesh that's me.

holy crap- that was quick chicken =P

yeah, I was working on the site, and I decided to browse this thread.

Back
Top Bottom