Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-30-2007, 10:29 PM   #51
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet View Post
I'm 6' 3".
I wasn't talking about that.
__________________

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:41 PM   #52
Fully Optimized
 
cavemangrinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivium Nate View Post
I also have over 5,900 pixs of hmm adult stuff?
Prove it! lol
__________________

cavemangrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:42 PM   #53
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
I'm bigger than you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet View Post
I'm 6' 3".
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
I wasn't talking about that.
I saw that coming.
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:42 PM   #54
Fully Optimized
 
D-Lew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,793
Send a message via AIM to D-Lew
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

I pooped a hammer.
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:45 PM   #55
Fully Optimized
 
cavemangrinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lew View Post
I pooped a hammer.
Speaking of which....I can say I have also pooped the most times today, 4!!!
cavemangrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:45 PM   #56
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivium Nate View Post
I also have over 5,900 pixs of hmm adult stuff?
thats something to be bragging about if you have enough time to find 5900 pics of girls than you need a girlfriend. as they say, a real life figure is worth 5901 pictures
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #57
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordlactose View Post
I am the most useless and most pointless member!
dudemecbob had 1000 times as many useless posts as you

EDIT:

my dog owns as well
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:08 PM   #58
Fully Optimized
 
Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,946
Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Hmm O.D. brag time

4 gigs ram
Eye toy as a webcam
46 inch HDTV full hd, trusurround xt, technics receiver, 2 6.75" pioneers front, 2 5.25 pioneers rear, 1 jbl center, 1 jbl 12 inch venue sub.
Logitech X-540's
I have like 3 ounces (85grams) of thermal grease (should last me like 500 years of CPU application)
Canon digital elph sd1000 camera. 7.1 Megapixels 2.5 inch screen. Smaller then pack of cigarettes
Sony cybershot DSC-P200 7.2 Megapixels 1.8 inch screen. A little bigger then Canon.
Samsung 17 inch LCD
OMG favorite viewsonic 17 inch E70f CRT
160GB and 250GB hdd's
Moms car: 08' Lexus rx truck rx350 pearl white. blackchrome 22" rims. Front bumper guard and rear bumper guard taillight guard
Sisters car: (shes 16 turning 17 in 2 or 3 weeks) Toyota corolla LE 04 silver. 18"s, new exhaust, tints, custom headlight and taillights, rear wing, jbl system with jbl 10" sub
My car: 97' eagle vision. 18's, 2 mtx thunder 6000's 12", tints. New headlights and xenon bulbs. Rear air wing. Body work new left fender new left rear quarterpanel (got folded over in a sideswipe) fill in random dents/nicks. Planning on new paint like gunmetal grey metallic. JVC head unit. planning on new speakers and new headunit
All I can think of for now
__________________
Juice
P4 2.4GHz, 1.5Gb, 40Gb.
PowerBook G4 867MHz, 1Gb, 60Gb.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:26 PM   #59
Fully Optimized
 
CompMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,323
Send a message via AIM to CompMan
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
Hmm O.D. brag time

4 gigs ram
Eye toy as a webcam
46 inch HDTV full hd, trusurround xt, technics receiver, 2 6.75" pioneers front, 2 5.25 pioneers rear, 1 jbl center, 1 jbl 12 inch venue sub.
Logitech X-540's
I have like 3 ounces (85grams) of thermal grease (should last me like 500 years of CPU application)
Canon digital elph sd1000 camera. 7.1 Megapixels 2.5 inch screen. Smaller then pack of cigarettes
Sony cybershot DSC-P200 7.2 Megapixels 1.8 inch screen. A little bigger then Canon.
Samsung 17 inch LCD
OMG favorite viewsonic 17 inch E70f CRT
160GB and 250GB hdd's
Moms car: 08' Lexus rx truck rx350 pearl white. blackchrome 22" rims. Front bumper guard and rear bumper guard taillight guard
Sisters car: (shes 16 turning 17 in 2 or 3 weeks) Toyota corolla LE 04 silver. 18"s, new exhaust, tints, custom headlight and taillights, rear wing, jbl system with jbl 10" sub
My car: 97' eagle vision. 18's, 2 mtx thunder 6000's 12", tints. New headlights and xenon bulbs. Rear air wing. Body work new left fender new left rear quarterpanel (got folded over in a sideswipe) fill in random dents/nicks. Planning on new paint like gunmetal grey metallic. JVC head unit. planning on new speakers and new headunit
All I can think of for now

I bet I can beat that!!

Okay


Computer in sig (pretty badass once I get the 8800)
Moms cars Lexus GX470 and ES300(which I drive for now till i get my rx8 )
step dads truck Chevy 2500HD series 8ft bed
Step dad owns a printing company,
house is 3800 sq. foot, with hard wood floors
spent 150 grand in landscaping between the front and back yard (including pool)
family room setup: Denon avr-2105 receiver in the ceiling speakers 5.1 with a 750 dollar valadyne subwoofer and 50" Panasonic plasma on the wall with a thousand dollar Pronto color RF remote, everything is hidden
Basement setup: Pioneer Elite 1000dollar receiver with in the ceiling speakers same 750dollar sub as upstairs 42" plasma on the wall 1000dollar mx3000 remote
Lord of the Rings pinball machine 3500bucks
Mrs. Pacman
OlHausen pool table with new speed felt and all new sticks

I've got a yamaha yz125 dirtbike 2005
have a real snapple refridge in my garage
parents have a nice digital camera of course nice computers (haev my own)!
We are getting our driveway redone with EPHenry that cost 50grand.
Our furniture is all top of the line.

I can keep going.
__________________
|Intel Q6600@3.0ghz||ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA||2GiG Corsair XM2 DDR2 800||EvGa 8800GTS||36gig Western Digital Raptor 10,000 rpm||Ultra X2 connect 550W modular psu||Thermaltake Tsunami Case|Vista 64bit|
Windows has Blue screens, Mac has grey screens, and CF has White screens!!
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT Titanium Grey, Greddy Exhaust, AEM cold air intake
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #60
Fully Optimized
 
Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,946
Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice
Default Re: The OFFICIAL bragging thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompMan View Post
I bet I can beat that!!

Okay


Computer in sig (pretty badass once I get the 8800)
Moms cars Lexus GX470 and ES300(which I drive for now till i get my rx8 )
step dads truck Chevy 2500HD series 8ft bed
Step dad owns a printing company,
house is 3800 sq. foot, with hard wood floors
spent 150 grand in landscaping between the front and back yard (including pool)
family room setup: Denon avr-2105 receiver in the ceiling speakers 5.1 with a 750 dollar valadyne subwoofer and 50" Panasonic plasma on the wall with a thousand dollar Pronto color RF remote, everything is hidden
Basement setup: Pioneer Elite 1000dollar receiver with in the ceiling speakers same 750dollar sub as upstairs 42" plasma on the wall 1000dollar mx3000 remote
Lord of the Rings pinball machine 3500bucks
Mrs. Pacman
OlHausen pool table with new speed felt and all new sticks

I've got a yamaha yz125 dirtbike 2005
have a real snapple refridge in my garage
parents have a nice digital camera of course nice computers (haev my own)!
We are getting our driveway redone with EPHenry that cost 50grand.
Our furniture is all top of the line.

I can keep going.
My living room sub is 400 new (got it for 300) speakers cost me 400
My remote was free. What the fuck do you need a remote worth a grand for?Mom's lex is kelly bluebooked for 70k (the lexanis were 15 grand not including tires)
Sister's car audio is worth 3 grand
Uncle has a 01' or 02' (cant remember) galardo in his garage
Cousin has a 07 m5
Just got the house redone 3 months ago, 85k new paint, new furniture, new appliances, new wood floors new tiles new carpet. Getting new counter tops and cabinets in the kitchen
Mom has a 13.3 macbook, c2d, 3gb, etc
My car's subs were 800 for amp, box, subs, wiring, etc.
I got my car for 250 bucks. Paid for it myself.
I need to say this one again.

I have 3 ounces of thermal grease.
__________________

__________________
Juice
P4 2.4GHz, 1.5Gb, 40Gb.
PowerBook G4 867MHz, 1Gb, 60Gb.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0