Official April Fools Thread.

superman22x

Golden Master
What did you all do? It's not over yet I know... But so far?

IMAG0132.jpg

hehehehhe, some kid at school, sometimes he is a friend to me. But for the most part, a total asshole to everyone. And this was funny. I was not the one to do it though... I think it was someone who already graduated.

And I put BSOD screen saver on 4 computers sitting in a line. My friend and I did it. First we did 2, then another, and the 4th. Everyone thought it was the virus that was supposed to activate today, lol. And then my accomplice called the teacher over and was like, "Treml, I think I can fix it!! I just press all the F keys at once, and then with my thumb, press 'T'. Watch." And the screen saver exited, and the teacher was so happy, he did it to the other ones, lol. On the way out, I said happy april fools day, lol. And told him they are in Deep Freeze, so they will reset after a reboot, lol.

C-R-A-P.jpg

Took some of my English media class far too long to notice anything wrong with this one

hope no paint peels off when he removes that saran wrap

Are the database errors part of the april fools jokes.. i get them every time i click a thread or a sub forum

I didn't really do anything to be fooled today. We thought we'd pull one on our Geometry teacher today by asking if April Fools was written on our quiz today...haha

i fake robbed my friends gf's apartment haha i ran in with a airsoft gun (its black and metal looks real) and was like GET ON THE GROUND haha then i put some wax or w.e on the bottom of my friends door handle lol but it dripped down after a while and he saw it... lol... i also taped the sink thing the sprayer so my mom turned it on and lmbo it wet the heck outta her... she was waking me up this morning like I KNOW IT WAS U! IMMA GET U BACK! hahahahahh

lets see

Laxative to an ass in school ( liquid stuff works AWESOME)

Replaced Ketchup with that thick hobenaro sauce

rigged my sisters bed to undo the sheets when she lays on it

the old rubber band on rinser trick like fanatic did lol

Heh, unfortunately I didn't get to do my normal pranking this year...the past 6 days I have been so friggin' sick it's not even funny, I've set up camp on the couch. Consuming various pills and using a small forest's worth of tissues, I'm feeling better now though. From Monday until early Friday everything has been a blur, I've lost track of the time, what day it is and at one point on what I think was Thursday I freaked out because I forgot my own name.

However, I am determined to get in one good prank. I am thinking of getting some heleium balloons and tieing the name, address and phone number of a guy I know (who, btw is a douchebag) to the string. I will also attach a note saying something along the lines of "I am doing a scientific study on wind currents, please contact me with your name, location, and address for payment.":)

Back
Top Bottom