The Official 5 days before New Year's

New years sucks :(..in way

ive had one of the WORSE years...ever.. :mad: :( newho...
It better get better next year(well tomorrow)..

About 4 hours and 10 mins left!...
...oh happy happy joy joy! :rolleyes:

*sigh*

its december 31 right now... 3:49 in the morning on dec 31 actually lol

and i cant sleep so im here. :)

2005 sucked really bad for me, 2006 will too when i get my report card and my mom is all gay about it :( and she takes my computer(life) away. :(:(:(

Hope you have a better year GG...

this year has been pretty good, got myself a decent job, still need to find a DECENT gf, one who doesnt dump me just before xmas... hopefully ill meet a decent girl next year...

anywho, me thinks im gonna celebrate the new year by getting very drunk and watching loads of fireworks down the local pub...

mark thorpe said:
anywho, me thinks im gonna celebrate the new year by getting very drunk and watching loads of fireworks down the local pub...

damn it! I would like to get drunk, but I won't since all of my friends are staying at home and I don't want to get drunk by myself. :D
All I can say is that this day started the worst way possible. 1st I get blamed for something I didn't do. Then I lock meself out of my apartment and have to pay 15e for some guy to come here and open the door. Then soon I'll have to walk a few kilometers just to get a ride to my mothers house.

I just hope the next year starts a little better...

Back
Top Bottom