Off tomorrow..

have a great holiday , hope you enjoy it
@Kage eww , thats disgusting

didnt you use to live in spain muz, and i thought you were joking about the disgusting apart until i read about the old people..no offense..

didnt you use to live in spain muz, and i thought you were joking about the disgusting apart until i read about the old people..no offense..

No , someone else said that the other week , i dunno where you all got the idea from but i wish i used to live in spain . No rainy manchester all my life

@kage , i suppose so yeah . its like why ? why ?

Haha, yeah Manchesters been seriously bad the past couple of weeks.

Haha, yeah Manchesters been seriously bad the past couple of weeks.

Huh , why are you from mancehster?
Anyway yeah , the rest of england has been worse with flooding and everything , i dont think we have had any of that in Manchester

Yep, hehe. I don't tend to shout it around...

People blame the Rhianna song - Umbrella :p

Yep, hehe. I don't tend to shout it around...

People blame the Rhianna song - Umbrella :p

I just blame the clouds . Its hell annoying i prefer it down south where its pretty sunny in the summer . I have some realatives in north devon and they get real nice summers , I went down there last year for my work experience which was pretty cool . So what part of manchester or do you not like to say
Also if you are from Manchester why do you order from micro direct over the web , i always go down to there showroom i much prefer not waiting on teh shipping

Manchester isn't really that big :p

I don't know really. I just prefer the web when it comes to buying things :)

Back
Top Bottom