Off tomorrow..

joxley1990

Golden Master
..I am.. to Menorca, Spain for 2 weeks, so I won't be on here much at all..

Just to let you know :)

Nice ,can I come to lol, Have a nice 2 weeks in the sun with cheep beer and surrounded by bikinis, skimpy tops and mini skirts I'm drooling already:D

Nice ,can I come to lol, Have a nice 2 weeks in the sun with cheep beer and surrounded by bikinis, skimpy tops and mini skirts I'm drooling already:D
haha lol you got that right

enjoy yourself :)
im just so p*ssed off im not doing anything this summer. just boring things including work. i really need a holiday otherwise i will be all arsy in September. i guess theres always next year

Forget that Spain has nude beaches!

Anyways have fun!

Haha there's a nude beach below our villa.. so I'll be there a few times. With clothes on, of course.

Haha there's a nude beach below our villa.. so I'll be there a few times. With clothes on, of course.

Chicken!!! lol I'm sure you will be going to that beach to sun bathe and swim thats all, Don't forget your dark shades not that you will dream of peeking.:p

Haha, enjoy yourself :)

...Nude beaches reminds me too much of old people trying to show off... *shakes*

Back
Top Bottom