odds and ends...

I perfer dogs. I got one dog her name is sassy german sherherd. I tell you that dog has got to be the smartest, and dumbest dog i've ever see. Theres times when she'll smash her head into the door or somthing really stupid chasing a fly or somthing or times when she'll drink out of the pool and slip in. Then theres times when she gets out of the yard though locked gates and all and runs about. Then theres times when she opens the door at 1 AM scaring the living harry out of me when I go into the kitchen at 2 AM running to tell my parents someone broke in. But cats are cool wouldn't mind having one.

Re: wingnut...

setishock said:
TheCats014.jpg

I must say, he is one lazy cat. :p

Re: wingnut...

alvino said:
I must say, he is one lazy cat. :p

Couldn't agree more.

I like that 2nd one..Looks like the fluffiest thing alive.

You have some good looking healthy cats Set. I have one myself, and she alone is a handfull let alone 13, Lol.

AmericanSensei

023_02A.jpg

019_06A.jpg

017_08A.jpg

014_11A.jpg

002_24A.jpg

My 4 dogs...

Crystal, Bell, Shadow, Brodey

Brodey is the small mastiff/pitbull mix, Shadow is the black lab, Bell is the german shepard/mix, Crsystal is the mastiff eating

Hey Bob, when your at Photobucket, beside the pix is a box which you put a tick in. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the button to Generate HTML and IMG Code, when the next page opens, the piece of code you need is in this box IMG images for message boards.
Hope this helps you... :p

Back
Top Bottom